Chapter 40

Harry's P.O.V

Three years later

I was finally in my senior year and these four years had been pure torture. It was three years since mine and Louis' break up and I wasn't over it. I told myself over and over that I was but deep down, I knew that I wasn't.

Niall and I were 'happily' in a relationship and we had told each other we had loved each other. He may have meant it but I didn't, at least not in the way he did. Though I didn't love him, I stayed with him because I didn't want to be alone.

I wasn't particularly friends with Liam or Zayn anymore because they were always with Louis. I haven't seen him in so long, it's hard to hear his name let alone see him. I didn't even know what he looked like anymore, we made sure that we never ran into each other.

The door of my dorm creaked opened and Niall's bright face appeared. "Hey baby." He smiled and pecked my lips gently.

"Hey." I smiled.

"So how are you doing today? You know with it being the anniversary of you know..."

"Mine and his break up? I'm doing okay I guess. I mean I'm over him and he's over me. Something that's so irrelevant to my life shouldn't even be an anniversary anymore, for now on this is the beginning of our relationship anniversary not the end of mine and his."

Lies. All of it. I was far from over him, I dreaded this day every year. After Niall would leave I'd cry and clutch his promise ring in my hand while I played with mine, that I of course never took off. But Niall didn't need to know that.

"Well technically we didn't start 'dating' till a month later." He shrugged.

"Shut up you know what I mean." I rolled my eyes.

"Since you're completely over him, do you think we could finally have sex?" He asked hopefully.

I had been putting off sex with Niall for three years now. I knew it would be nothing like when I was Louis and I didn't think I was ready for that. But I had to stop being selfish. Niall had given up three years of sexual activity to be with me. It wasn't fair to him.

"I guess, if you really want to." I mumbled.

"Harry, I don't want to have sex with you if you if you're not ready." Niall grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"N-no I'm ready, just a little nervous." I assured him.

"Okay, if you're sure." He leaned towards me and kissed me passionately. I laid down on the bed as Niall laid on top of me. He broke away from me pulling off his shirt and mine.

I unbuttoned his pants, quickly pulling them and his boxers down in one go. I stripped out of the rest of my clothing leaving both us completely naked. He crawled on top of me, his hard-on touching my thigh.

He kissed down my neck, leaving marks randomly till he found my sweet spot. He sucked at it harshly, I knew he'd be leaving a love bite behind. He kept going all over my neck, grinding down on me as he did.

I moaned loudly at the friction, probably since I hadn't gotten anything like this since Louis and I ended things. All of this, just brought back memories of Louis and all the time we spent with each other.

Niall swirled his tongue around my nipple, taking the hardened numb into his mouth. I moaned even louder. Unlike before I was moaning a name, too bad it was the wrong one. "Oh god, Louis."

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Louis' P.O.V