Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V

A little over three weeks had passed and I hadn't gotten a single comment from Louis. We did talk here and there, but he hadn't said a single vulgar comment about me. I didn't get why and to be honest I kind of missed it. He was sitting on his bed messing with his laptop while I was curled up on my bed, reading a nice book.

But I couldn't focus on the book. It was like I was seeing the words, but not actually comprehending them. My mind was swirling all with thoughts of Louis. I had enough and slammed the book shut. "Why are you ignoring me?"

"I thought that's what you've wanted princess."

"Well I rather talk to you than sit here in complete silence." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine than what do you want to talk about?" He shut his laptop and pushed it to the side.

"Twenty questions?" I offered.

"Okay I'll go first." He smirked. "What's the weirdest thing you do when you're alone?"

"Really." I rolled my eyes. "I guess try on my panties and have a little fashion show for myself." I said a blush coating my cheeks.

"Damn." He bit his bottom lip so hard that it was close to bleeding "your turn."

"Okay, what's your opinion on cheating?"

He noticeably stiffened. "Cheating isn't okay no matter the circumstance." He replied coldly, the Louis I knew completely gone.

"Wow I honestly thought you would think cheating was okay."

"I may sleep around but cheating isn't okay. If you chose to be in a relationship with someone, you should be loyal. It doesn't matter if you're drunk, angry or what other shit excuse someone could come up with." His jaw clenched.

"Okay? Your turn."

"When's the last time you had sex?" He smirked, the old Louis resurfacing.

"I don't know like a year ago? Maybe two." I shrugged.

"No one's touched that tight arse of yours in years?" He gaped.

"Nope." I smiled innocently. "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"I don't believe in love, let alone love at first sight." He scoffed. "What's your biggest kink?"

We went on like that for awhile, until two o'clock in the morning. After that we continued stupid conversations. But those were my favorite kind of conversations, the ones where it's late and you're both talking out of your arses.

The only problem was we had to wake up two hours later, to say we were exhausted would be an understatement. We both groaned loudly when the alarm blared in our ears. "I'm so tired." Louis yawned rubbing his eyes with his fist making him look like an adorable kitten instead of the cocky man whore he really was.

"Well we did only sleep for a couple of hours." I chuckled.

"Whatever it was worth it." He shrugged and got out of his bed. I did the same and we both got dressed, him taking a bit longer than me. I headed to the bathroom and waited patiently for Louis to come style my hair.

It was an agreement we both had that I bought him new condoms and he did my hair in the morning. He came in and immediately began on my hair.

He took some gel and pushed my hair back into a quiff like style. He got up and walked around me to make sure it looked okay and nodded his head in approval. "Alright off to class now." He smiled skipping out of the bathroom.