Chapter 29

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up and stared at the white ceiling. Was this heaven? I sat up and saw I was in a small, stiff bed and there was an IV in my arm as well as a breathing mask on my face. Why did someone save me? I wanted to die why would someone get in my way.

I heard the knob of the door turn and saw it slowly opening. The door opened revealing Louis. Why was he here? Didn't he hate me? "Oh thank god." He ran over and hugged me tightly.

"Why are you here?" I said but it was inaudible because of the breathing mask.

"What? I can't understand you." He shook his head.

I pulled the mask down,"Why are you here?" I repeated.

"I-I found you laying in the street unconscious so I brought you to the hospital."

"You don't think I did that on purpose? I wanted to die Louis, you couldn't let me have that?"

"No Harry I couldn't. Look Niall told me you guys were dating and I don't want to be in the way."

Niall told him we were dating? I swear to god I'm going to kill him. "Louis—"

"No let me finish. I'm moving into Zayn's dorm tomorrow and—"

"Louis." I interrupted again.

"No I'm serious I'll even change my classes and I'll—"

"Louis listen to me. Niall and I aren't dating, we never were and never will be."

"Then why would he tell me you were?" His eyebrows knitted together.

"Before you came out Niall told me he loved me. He pressed me against the wall and kissed me. I didn't kiss him I tried to push him off but he held me down."

"Wait so you didn't...?"

"No Louis I didn't cheat on you."

"Oh god I'm a fucking idiot." He buried his face in his hands.

"No you're not. If our positions were switched I'd react the same way." I soothed.

"Does that mean you'd be willing to be my boyfriend again?" He looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Of course you idiot." I chuckled. He smiled before pouncing on me and kissing me deeply. He bit down on my lip and I opened my mouth for him. We kissed like that and I began to pull at the hem of his shirt.

"As much as I'd love to fuck you right now, the nurse said you need to take it easy so I don't think that's the best idea." He hopped off the bed and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" I croaked.

"I'm going to go get us food from the cafeteria. Plus I'm sure Liam and Zayn want to make sure your okay too." He smiled and I nodded as he walked out.

Seconds later the door swung open, Zayn and Liam marching into the room. "I'm going to fucking kill you!" Zayn shouted, making me flinch. So much for wanting to make sure I'm okay.

"Zayn stop." Liam pleaded attempting to pull him back.

"Why are you going to kill me?"

"Are you fucking stupid?" He spat. "You cheated on Louis. Again."

"Did he not tell you?" I furrowed my brows.

"Tell us what?" Liam asked.

"I didn't cheat on him Niall kissed me. I tired to stop him but I couldn't."

"Oh yeah than why did Niall say you were dating?" Zayn folded his arms.

"Because Niall is in love with me." I explained.