Chapter 8

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up and immediately felt a weight placed lazily over my waist protectively. I blushed when I realized they were Louis' arms. I was sweating from the room being so hot. I slipped off my shirt and threw it to the side, careful not to wake Louis.

I glanced over to the boy sleeping next to me. While he was sleeping you would never guess he was such a douche. He looked soft and sweet, he had a small frame and soft features making him look cute and cuddly, breathing in and out softly.

I hesitantly leaned into his touch, snuggling into him. As soon as I leaned in I immediately felt his bulge against my arse, he had morning wood for sure.

In his sleep, he began to roll his hips onto me. I immediately froze, but as if it was an instinct I leaned into him further if that was possible. He moaned deeply, making my hard-on grow even faster than it already was.

His lips moved to my neck and began sucking slowly at my sweet spot, I probably should've pushed him off by now but the feeling was too good for me to make him stop.

I fluttered my eyes closed and let soft moans escape my mouth. He stopped and blew cold air on the spot, making me shiver. "Well that's one hell of a way to start a morning, princess." He whispered in my ear.

"I-I thought you were sleeping." I blushed deeply realizing he was probably awake the entire time.

"Well I don't know anyone who grinds or gives people hickeys in their sleep. Do you?" He unwrapped his arms from my waist, sitting on the bed. "But now you can't deny you want me." He smirked.

"You were just here and I'm horny that's all." I rolled my eyes.

"You're horny? How about I fix that for you?" He ran his hand up and down my leg only for me to slap it away.

"Yeah no thanks."

"You sure? You really seemed to be enjoying yourself." He smirked.

"W-why would you say that?" I stuttered. He pulled back the covers exposing my hard cock, that was only covered by the thin lace panties I was wearing.

"I think that speaks for itself." He motioned to cock making me cover myself with my hands, still not completely covering it.

"Shut up." I grumbled.

"You know for people who claim to be friends you do some sexual shit." Zayn called over from his bed.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I stuttered.

"I heard your entire conversation." He smirked. "Also I can see your boner and hickey, I'm not an idiot." I covered my face in embarrassment while Louis just chuckled.

"Whatever." I huffed, standing up forgetting I was only in panties.

"Nice panties, Harry." Zayn smirked.

"Shut up." I groaned covering my groin. Zayn turned away but Niall was oddly staring at me still.

"Anyway we need to take showers, so two people need to shower together and one can shower on their own, to save water." Zayn explained.

"well I'm going to take a shower first so I can solve my problem."  I motioned to my throbbing cock.

"Can I join?" Louis piped up, making me glare at him. "To save water of course."