Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up uncomfortably sleeping on the cold bathroom floor. I must've fallen asleep last night. I groaned stretching my arms making my back crack. I took the opportunity to go head and take my shower. I took off my clothes and hopped into the warm shower. It felt as if the water was just washing all my problems away. But once I got out of the shower and into the room my problems were still there, also known as Louis. He was already up and putting his clothes on.

I slipped on my black lace panties under my towel. Louis was being so quiet and I forgot he was even there. I dropped my towel from my waist and bent over to get my clothes out of the bottom drawer of my dresser. A loud gasp was heard from behind me, making me whip around.

There Louis was, drool practically dribbling out of his mouth. His eyes were focused on my arse before I turned around, making them now focused on my cock. "Damn Harold, you're packing." He licked his dry lips.

"I don't think you're girlfriend would be too happy about you staring at a guy's cock." I snapped.

"Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend." He chuckled.

"What about that bitch that was sucking you off yesterday?"

"Eleanor? She's not my girlfriend. She's just a casual fuck that I have every once in a while." He shrugged. I hadn't noticed that he had moved closer until he was standing in front of me. He slipped his hands into my panties and squeezed my arse.

I suppressed a moan and pushed against his chest. "S-stop."

"What? You're telling me your not enjoying this?" He moved his hand from my arse to my semi-hard cock stroking it gently. I bit my lip, stopping the moan trying to escape my lips. He quickened his pace making soft moans escape my lips.

There was a sudden knock at the door and he stopped his movements taking his hand out of my panties, making me whimper, craving more. "Louis? Hurry your arse up. We've got to go meet Zayn for breakfast." Liam's voice rang through the door.

"Sorry to cut this short love, but I have to run." He winked before leaving the room. I groaned seeing the quite obvious boner I had. I sighed dramatically and trudged off to the shower, running the cold water.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

I walked into my class immediately noticing Zayn sitting by himself, since Liam wasn't in this class. I walked over sitting down next to them. "Hey Harry. Why are you here so late?"

"Let's just say I had to take two showers this morning." I grumbled. I glanced around the room immediately noticing two boys snogging on a desk. But it wasn't just any two boys. It was Niall and Louis.

"Niall!" I shouted catching his attention. "A word." I gritted my teeth. He gave Louis a small smile before hopping off the desk, following me out of the room.

"What the hell is your problem, Harry?" He shouted.

"That's Louis!" I yelled back making his angered expression turn to a softer one.

"As in your fuckboy room mate Louis?"

"Yes."

"He doesn't seem that bad Harry, you're overreacting." He rolled his eyes

"No I'm not. All he wants is to fuck you then leave you."

"Oh I get now." He squinted his eyes at me.

"What are you talking about?" I furrowed my brows.

"You're jealous." He folded his arms.

"What that you got the attention of the fuckboy that's been all over me since I got here?" I scoffed.

"Please Harry you've always wanted what I have."

"Really? You're going to bring this back to Ed? That was years ago!" I screamed. "You know what fuck you." I spat, rushing back into the room. I flopped down in the chair I was sitting in before, steam practically coming out of my ears.

"Trouble in paradise?" Louis smirked at me, pleased with himself.

"Say one more thing and I swear to god I will bash your head into a wall until you get amnesia." I gritted my teeth.

"Chill the fuck out, Harry. What's got your knickers in a twist." Zayn said.

"No don't tell me to chill the fuck out! He's ruining my life." I stood up from my chair shouting at Zayn. "Fuck this." I snatched up my bag roughly and charged out of the room, not forgetting to shut the door with a satisfying slam.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•