When I'm Gone

(This ones a bit different... You'll catch on)

(Btw, Requests are open!!!! Request a Sad Newt Imagine!!)

Mckennah's POV:

"Your not immune miss."

2 weeks later in the Scorch

"Somethings going to happen to me Newt. I feel it." I said forcing the tears to stay in my eyes.

"No Mckennah, nothing bad is going to happen. I'm gonna make sure of it." Newt said grabbing my hand.

"Newt I have to tell you something." I said turning to him.

"I'm not immune." I said to the boy I loved who was sitting inches from me. His eyebrows showed confusion. Then sadness. I hadn't told any of the boys I could catch the flare. I knew they would go crazy.

"N-No.." Newt trailed off.

"Newt. I could get it. The flare. I'm going to get it. We can't stop it. It'll happen. When I'm g-"

"NO! THIS- NO!" Newt yelled shaking his head and shutting his eyes.

"Newt. When I'm gone, forget about me. Okay? I don't want you to hurt-" I few tears escaped my eyes along with a sob. "If w-we forgot everything else s-so easily then it should be e-easy forgetting m-m-me." I cried. I can't believe I'd said that. I don't want him to forget me. Ever. I want him to be mine and always remember. I don't want it to be this way.

Newt sat in front of me. Tears covering his cheeks. He looked like he felt nothing. He looked scared. Scared as hell.

"N-No." He said.

Newt's POV:

"I won't forget you Mckennah. Never. I love you. I always have loved you." I said wiping her tears.

"N-Newt.. I love you t-too but I'm gonna become o-one. A c-crank." She sobbed.

"I'm not letting that happen." I said grabbing her hands.

5 days later

"NEWT!" She screamed bloody murder. I turned to see a crank on top of her. Clawing and trying to bite her. She was holding off the thing pretty well.

"MCKENNAH!" I yelled back running and kicking the crank off her as it fell of the glass bridge we had been on. I scooped her up in my arms and continued running.

This.

Can't.

Be.

Happening.

"M-Mckennah.."

3 days later

"Ahh!" She screamed holing her wound.

Mckennah had caught the flare. She was turning into a crank. My Mckennah-A crank.

"Shhh.." I said touching her hand but she jerked all over the bed she was in. It hurt like hell to see this happening to her.

"N-Newt.." She said suddenly calm.

"Yes?" I instantly responded.

"Kill me."

"W-What?"

"The gun- Shoot me. Make this stop." Mckennah pointed to the gun on the table across the room.

"N-No-" I tried to talk but she cut me off.

"Newt. I can't let you see this happen to me. I don't want to become one of those things. Shoot me. Please."

"Mckennah I-"

"Please Newt, Please." Her eyes glittered. She looked like she was about to lose all her calm being. Like she was going to be gone any second. Her insanity would be ripped from her.

I hadn't realized I had been crying until I wiped my face. I slowly got up and grabbed the gun. I climbed onto th bed and straddled the girl I loved. I positioned the gun on her forehead.

"I love you M-Mckennah" I cried. She didn't respond just wrapped her hands around the end of the gun I held.

With my heart falling into the deep darkness of the univers,

I

Pulled

The trigger.

She was gone.

6 weeks later.

No ones POV:

With his heart falling into the black abyss,

Thomas

Pulled

The trigger.

--------------------------------------------

This was so hard to write.

#ImNotCryingYourCrying