What do I say

*Y/N POV*
(2 years after page 250)

"Mama?" Chelsea asked as she looked up at me with her chocolate brown eyes resembling her fathers.

"Yes Baby Girl?"

"Why hasn't daddy came home yet?" My 4 year old daughter asked looking into my eyes.

"He just got behind a little, h-he will be b-back soon." I replied trying my best not to let the tears slip from my eyes.

"Oh, Okay. Can I go play with uncle Tommy?" Thomas had been around whenever I needed him since Newt was gone. I haven't heard him talk about Brenda once. I wonder if they still are a thing. Or if the whole Teresa, Newt, and being there for me ripped them apart.

"Yup, go a-ahead. Be careful my t-twister." I kissed her head.

"Mom, does daddy have a nickname like how you call me twister?"

"Yes he does baby. His nickname I-is E-earthquake" I said smiling at my daughter so the tears couldn't fall.

"Earthquake. Okay! Bye bye mama! I'll tell uncle Tommy hi for you!"

Chelsea ran to Thomas and they began to play patty cake. Minho came over and sat by me.

"You think I should forgive him?" He asked looking at Thomas.

"Minho, it's been 2 years. Yes I think you should forgive him, Newt wanted it t-to be o-ver and none of us c-could have help-ed. Thomas did w-what was right." I let the tears fall now that Chelsea wasn't around. The tears fell and fell. Min caught a few but it seemed like a hard job.

**
(6 years later)

"Mom.." Chelsea said as she shifted on the couch in our small home in paradise.

"What's up?" I asked looking up from my book at my daughter.

"Can I ask you s-something? Y-you have to tell the truth." She said looking at the ground.

"Of course sweety." I responded.

"Why hasn't dad came back? Like really. I K-know he's not on an adventure anymore mom. I-Is he d-dead?" Chelsea's eyes were now laced with tears.

"I-I" Tears fell from my eyes. "Yeah, h-he's gon-ne. He's b-been go-one."

"C-can you tell me t-the story of w-what happened? A-And how y-you guys fell in l-love?" She asked.

"Y-Yes." A slight smile spread across my cheeks.

**
(6 years later)

"I miss him." Chelsea said as she looked at Aris being a great father with his son.

"I know baby."

"I'm not a baby Mom. I'm 16.. I'm still your baby but.. I'm not a baby. You know that right?"

"Yeah.. I know."

"I'm sorry"

"Me too."

"W-Why would you be sorry?"

"I should've stopped h-him. Should've made him stay. Or helped him s-stay."

"Mom, N-No it's not your fault." Chelsea said as she grabbed my hand.

**
(2 years later)

"You sure it's okay Mom?" Chelsea asked as she did a 360 spin in her new dress.

"I'm positive Twister, it's beautiful. He will love it." I smiled.

"Thanks mom." Chelsea said as she hugged me. She was having her wedding today. Frypan got with a group B girl a while back and they had a son a year before I had Chelsea. Fry's sons name was Freddy. Chelsea and Freddy would be wedded today.

(At the wedding)

The Bridesmaids and Groomsmen walked down the isle to music until it was time to stand for Chelsea to walk to the alter. Everyone stood and waited for 5 minutes and there was no sign of the bride.

I ran down the isle out the doors and to the room she had been changing in. I swung the door open to see her broke down on the floor crying in her beautiful dress.

"Oh Honey." I said as I kneeled next to her and helped her up. "What's wrong sweet heart?"

"There's no one to walk me down the isle Mom.. He's not h-here. D-Dads gone. F-Forever." She cried into my dress.

"Oh my Twister. Let's get your makeup fixed up and get your cute butt to the isle so I can walk you." I said as I sat her in a makeup chair and grabbed supplies to fix her eye makeup.

"Thanks M-Mama."

--
I walked my beautiful Daughter down the isle in place of her dad that day. She got married to an amazing man.

I miss him every minute of everyday. I wish he could be here now. Be a Grandparent with me. Be mine again. But he can't. I'll just have to wait until I can be with him again. One day.

I love you my Earthquake.

/&&/929292@:@@:@9//;-!/'

#I'mNotCryingYourCrying