Dont look at me

Your POV:

"No Newt." I said putting my head into my hands.

"Y/N look. At. Me." Newt said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"No. Stop! Stop looking at me! I'm terrible! I'm horrible! I'm incapable! It's my fault. I'm not good enough. Something's wrong with me. N-Newt. Our-B-Baby is g-gone." I said turning to him and sobbing.

"Y-Y/N.."

-2 weeks earlier-

"Newt and Y/N, Room 6 please."

Newt and I walked hand in hand to the doctors room where I lay down on a table and then look at the screen showing our baby boy from last weeks appointment.

After the regular procedure went on and Newt and I got to see our little joy on the computer screen once again. I was sitting up moving from the hospital bed when the doctor turned and said, "Actually, I'll need to go check some things and grab my assistant then I'll be back, don't go anywhere,"

Newt and I gave each other a look before Newt said okay with a nod and the doctor left the room.

Several minutes later there was a knock on the door and the doctor and her assistant opened the door and walked in shutting the door behind them.

"Y/N, Newt. We have some bad news." The doctor said sitting on her chair.

"Yes Doctor?" Newt said in his strong British accent that I loved so much and hoped our baby would get.

"Somethings gone wrong. Your baby, he was choked by the umbilical cord. There was no heart beat. I'm terribly sorry."

"B-But.." I trailed off as the tears I'd never thought would come today began to spill viciously from my eyes.

After that everything was hectic. Newt embracing me. Doctors apologizing. Loosing my child after carrying him and being excited for him for a hole 6 months. He was gone. Is gone.

-Present-

"You are good enough."

"Then why couldn't I have him?"

"I guess we just c-couldn't."

"Newt"

"Yes Y/N"

"I miss him. Even though I'm not capable of missing him, I-I miss him."

"I know baby- I know."