I adore you

(Newt)

"I miss her." I whispered not expecting any of the guys to be awake.

"I know you do bud" Minho said scaring me half to death. Wth was he doing up at 2:00 am!? I could ask the same thing about myself though.

"Just call her!" Thomas yelled.

Omg. These boys.

"It's 2 am!" I threw my hands up confused at Tommy's point.

"So?" Minho said sassily.

"So! She's asleep!" I layed back down on my air mattress that was set up in Minho's house. (Yes were having a guy sleepover)

"I don't think she is." Thomas said sitting up and showing me his phone, on his screen was a post by y/n saying "I can't sleep. My heart hearts."

"But she hates me." I mumbled.

"What the hell Newt!" Minho growled, "She DOES NOT hate you!"

"Yes she does." I covered my face.

"She could never hate you."

"She loves you." The boys like to finish each other's sentences. It's annoying.

"But-"

"NO BUTS! CALL HER!!" Minho yelled grabbing my phone and dialing her number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?"

"Y/n?" My eyes widened hearing her voice.

"Yes?"

"It's Newt"

"Duh, I have your number, did you forget we love each other or something?"

"You don't hate me?"

"I could never ever in a thousand years hate you. Couples fight. That's regular."

"You're cute."

"You're stubborn."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"HA I TOLD YOUUUU!" Minho jumped up and down on his bed.