Stay, please

(Newt)

"Y/N I swear." I growled at the beautiful girl in front of me.

"You swear what, Newt!?" She yelled with vicious tears spilling from her eyes.

"I swear if you don't realize what's really going on.. I'm leaving." I said in shock that this was even happening.

"You won't leave Newt." She said with every bit of anger in the whole world trapped inside her. "You won't leave. You know you won't."

"Y/N..."

"What are you gonna say!? "Y/N I swear?""

"Stay please"

"Stay where? Stay here? Stay there? Stay fucking insane? Stay in a relationship full of lies? Do you even love me?"

"You did not just-"

"Just what!? Ask if you love me cause dammit you don't act like it."

"I do love you."

"Well you're gonna have to learn to stop." She said as she grabbed the bag she had packed while we were yelling, and walked out the front door.

"I don't know how." I whispered with no point in her hearing. She was gone."

*Read Please*

Hi loves! So ik I've been bad at posting frequently but that's because I've been trying to figure out what stories need a part 2 or 3..

So this will be one of my last "new stories" because I'll be posting to next parts to older stories....

Does that make sense?