Broken Peices

"Why can't you just love me?!" He shouted as he threw the towel he'd used to wash his wet hair onto the bed.

"It's not easy Newt." I looked at the floor.

"NO ITS NOT EASY! ITS HARD BUT YOU WERE DOING JUST FINE!" He came closer to me.

"Things just don't come together sometimes..." I shut my eyes remembering all the things that haunt me.

"Beautiful.. Why are you acting like this? I don't even know who you are anymore.." He took a step back.

"I'm b-broken." I said trying not to let myself cry.

"What..?" Newt asked shocked.

"These past two years have been paradise. You took all my sadness away. For a while anyways. But everything started coming back.." I twiddled my thumbs squeezing my eyes tighter shut.

"So.. I don't make you happy anymore?" Newt's voice cracked.

"Of course you do baby.. It's just hard.. I have all the memories sketched in my brain.." I started to cry.

"Princess, all I want is for you too be happy and for our memories to over write your old ones." Newt wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you."

*2 years later*

It's been hard. Living without you. Your so perfect and wonderful. You were everything to me. I wish you'd just wake up already. I wish the bullet would've hit where it was supposed to. Thomas knew if he shot in the right stop you'd be okay. But I guess things happen. I want you to wake up from your damn coma and come back to me. Baby your everything I've ever wanted. I want to have a family with you. I want to grow with you. I want you! That's all I've ever wanted! So please wake up. On the 30th you'll have been out for 1 whole year.

Love, Your Waiting Future, Melanie Anderson.

Letter 328