Starbucks

It was when I first met him, I knew I would love him for the rest of my life.

-Starbucks, 6:45 am, Tuesday January 19-

"One peach green tea please." I said as I had my eyes glued to my phone while rummaging through my purse looking for my wallet.

"That'll be $4.50." The barista said as he pushed some buttons on his tablet register thingie and turned to make my drink.

I got out my credit card and waited for the barista to come back to me. He came back a minute later with my drink and a smile on his face. Holy shit he was hot.

"I uh-Uhm-I-uh-here ya go." I stuttered almost dropping my phone handing him my credit card.

He chuckled and swiped my card and handed it back with my drink. "Have a wonderful day..." he said trailing off with the last word. "Actually," he said as I started to walk away. There was no one behind me. "Would you like to hangout? There's no one else here. So uh we could just sit at a table and talk.. I mean if you want..?" He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I'd love to." I blushed furiously at him as I sat at a table for two.

"I'm Newt, and you may be..?" He asked pulling out the chair and sitting across from me.

"I'm y/n" I smiled.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you, y/n."

"You too" I blushed and sipped my tea.

"So what are you up to today?" Newt asked looking interested in anything that came out of my mouth.

"Well.. it's actually my birthday.."

"Really?!" He asked his eyes went wide in excitement.

"Yeah, I turn 19 today."

"That's so cool, I turn 20 in a few months."

"Ohhh the big two o" I raised my eyebrows

And we talked for hours, until we both had to part but that wasn't the end. We fell in love. And my god I'm so happy I went to Starbucks that day.

Hehehe January 19th is my actual bday bhahaha