Mess up.

I. Messed. Up.

Y/N POV

I opened the window. I messed up so bad. Omg why did I f---ing do this. Why did I even want to do it.

Minho carefully climbed out the window with a quick "bye". I swiftly shut the window behind him and ran into my closet and changed my clothes into pajamas.

Newt walked up the stairs. "Baby girl, I'm home" He called cheerfully. I just sat on our bed that I had tried my best to fix up.

The door opened and Newt stood there with a huge smile and his bag in hand. He had been attending college and it was finals. He wasn't really around that much and I got really bored and lonely sometimes. So I would go out with my friends and party. I hated myself more everyday.

"Hey Princess" Newt said dropping his bag and jumping on the bed next to where I was sitting.

"Hey" I flashed a fake smile then looked down at my fingers.

"How was your day?" He asked me rolling over to take his jacket off.

"Good, how was yours?"

"Good, I got to go out for lunch at chipotle with Minho and Thomas today." He said excitedly. Minho must've went out and then came straight over.

"Fun, how are the ol' boys?" I asked. I moved to face him trying to have as much confidence as possible.

"They're really good. Well, I didn't really get to talk to Minho much cause he was in a rush. I talked to Tommy quit a bit though." Newt said. His time changing with the last sentence.

"Oh yeah, how's Tommy Bear?" I asked. I had became for confident and he'd complete faith in myself by this point.

"He's pretty great, he told me some interesting things about Mr.Minho though." Newt said shifting to look me in the eyes.

"Oh really, what'd he say?" I smiled.

"Well, his exact words were, "he's
f---ing your girlfriend."" Newt looked straight into my eyes killing me.

"W-what?" I asked shocked.

"Are you having s-x with Minho?" Newt asked.

"W-wh- N-No" I stuttered. F---, f---, f---.

"Y/N  Y/M/N  Y/L/N. Are. You. Sleeping. With Minho?" Newt said a tear falling down his face.

"Newt, I can e-explain." I said my eyes filling with tears.

"So it's true." Newt scooted backwards.

"I-"

"You did."

"Newt-"

"Stop." He said getting up and walking out of the bedroom door.

"Newt please!" I said with tears falling down my face.

I followed him downstairs to see him breaking glasses in the kitchen. "Newt!" I yelled.

He left and was gone and I lost the best thing to ever happen to me.