Who Cares..? I do. Pt3

Your POV

I saw white. All white. Then I heard whispers and voices. I saw people functioning and doing their daily things. But there was no sky or rooms or anything. Just white.

"Y/N?" I heard a voice.
"Trust me" Then the voice again.
"You'll be okay" Again.
"The bad stuffs over." Again.
"You won't hurt again" This time a whisper.

I looked around me and everything was white. 4 walls of white and a floor and ceiling of white. My clothes were white too. The only thing not white was the sky light on the high up ceiling. I got to my feet and did a 360. Where was I? This better not be WICKED.

Suddenly a part of the white wall to my left opened and I heard whispering. Then suddenly, making me jump three teenage boys were shoved into the small room.

Thomas.

Thomas was one of the boys. Thank goodness. He's like my older brother. He could actually be my older brother. We look a lot alike but nobody remembers anything.

There were two other boys Thomas' age. I had no idea who they were.

"Y/N!" Thomas said relived and ran to hug me. The door clicked shut and locked.

The two boys in the corner just leaned against the wall casually.

"Tommy.. Where are we? I-Is it WICKED? Where's Minho and Newt? I thought I was dead Tom.."

"Y/N.. It's WICKED. They got took somewhere. I don't know where but they did. And why would you be dead?" Thomas put his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"Newt was being aggressive. He was yelling. I got up and ran and I was thinking a-about Chuck and I tripped and everything went blank. I thought right then was the end.." I looked down at my feet embarrassed.

"Oh Y/N/N. It's okay. You're okay. You'll be okay. Okay?" Thomas put his fingers on my chin and raised up my head.

"Okay." A slight smile appeared on my face as I looked happily at my best friend.

"We gotta get outta here." Thomas turned to the two boys looking amused. "What's so interesting?" Thomas crossed his arms and looked sternly at them.

"Your girl there. Her shirt.." One of the boys eyed my breasts.

"What the shuck!" I said as I covered my breasts that were shown through my white tee shirt.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS ABRUPTLY BECAUSE I WASN'T FINISHED BUT NEEDED TO POST SOMETHING LOLOL LY