Shocking Reveal!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time:

Lily: *Walks up* Big Brother?

Strangers: *Turn with wide eyes* Big Brother?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The strangers stare in utter shock as the two talk like nothing earth shattering is going on.

Paul: Ah Lily how was looking for Pokémon? Did you catch a decent one?

Lily: *Smiles shyly* mhm! I caught a starly. Can you check him out later?

Paul saw that she was nervous and shying away from the idiot he called his rival and turned back to them with a glare.

Paul: Yes I'll check once I get these rejects away from us.

Lily: *Tilted head in confusion* hm? Okay! Ummm Big brother?

Paul: *Looks at her with a softer look* hm?

Lily: Who are they?

Elekid: bi bibivi bi... [lily, I don't think Paul likes them...]

The strangers looked on in both shock and disbelief. Shock because they were seeing Paul a cruel, hard, and calculating Pokémon trainer and this seemingly sweet, innocent, and happy child are actually related to one another. Disbelief when they saw Paul smiling or being nice to another human being. It was just unbelievable.

Paul: *Glancing at his rivals* Nobody you need to know about lily.

Lily: *tilts head in confusion* okay? Ne Ne~ Big bro! Can I have a battle with you sometime?

Paul: *Smiles slightly* Maybe Lil's you have to train hard to you know?

Lily: *nods* mhm! I know! We will right Elekid?!

Elekid: bi bibivi! [Sure we can!]

Stranger with Pikachu: Who are you?!?! What is going on?!?!?!

Lily: *Hid behind Paul scared by the loud noise by the stranger older kids* Eek!!!

Elekid: *Glares and charges up an electric attack* bi bibivi bi! [hey! Stop scaring lily! Or I'll shock you!]

Guy with no eyes: *Sweatdrops* umm Ash? You might want to lower your voice...

Ash: *Turns to the guy* What why?! Brock aren't you shocked by this?!

Brock: Well ya but I don't think that Elekid likes you for scaring the girl.

Elekid: bi bibibi! [You bet I dont!]

Girl with piplup: *Laughs with a worried expression* hehe Ash I think you should stop Elekid and Paul look pretty mad!

Ash: *Looks confused* what? But I'm not trying to scare her Dawn I'm just shocked to find out about her!

Elekid: *Pounds fist together* bibibi bi! [Oh your gonna be shocked alright!]

Lily: *Tears up and clutches onto his shirt* Big brother! He's mean and loud!