SS-Merry Christmas!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry Christmas!!!! Hey guys!!! Sorry this is short and sorry for not updating for awhile, but I hope your having an Awesome Christmas and happy holidays!!!🎄😆🎄😆🎄😆🎄😆🎄😆🎄😆🎄~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reggie: *smiles* I'm glad you could make it for Christmas this year dad!

Reggie was at the house with his two younger siblings as he awaited the arrival of their father. He was a busy man over at the pyramid, being the pyramid king and all. Of course he tried to be there for his kids especially his youngest and only daughter, lily.

Brandon: *yells with a smirk* Paul, Lily! I'm home!

The sound of one little pair of tiny feet can be heard as the youngest of the purple haired siblings ran to her father and glomped him with a hug.

Lily: *smiles brightly* Daddy!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Brandon scoops her up into a hug.

Brandon: *smiles* hi pumpkin and a merry Christmas to you!

Brandon was usually cold and stern with a no smile zone practically 24/7 but when it came to lily he was just as much a push over as Paul is.

Speaking of Paul...

Paul: *sighs* so your finally here old man?

Brandon: *smiles a little* yes come here Paul

Paul quietly made his way over before he was suddenly hugged by his father.

Paul: *blushes* w-what are you doing?!

Brandon: *smirks* what's wrong Paul can't handle a hug from your father?

Paul frowned but was secretly happy on the inside. Another pair of arms wrapped around them, it was Reggie.

Reggie: *smiles warmly* merry Christmas!

Paul: *mumbles* m-merry Christmas!

Lily: *smiles brightly* merry Christmas!!!

Brendon: *smiles slightly* merry Christmas kids, now then let's open some presents huh?

Lily: *grins* yay!!! Come on Elekid!

Elekid: *grins* bi Bibi! [i'm coming!!!]

The other three smiled at the pair as they went over to the living room where a tree was decked out with red, green, purple, and silver decorations. Their stockings hung overflowing with presents as well. Lily sat on the ground with Elekid seeming to be having an animated conversation with each other.

Lily: *nodded* ya we have to wait but that's okay

Elekid: *points at stockings*bibibivbi Bibibi? [cant we open the ones from our stockings?]

Lily shook her head no with a laugh.

Lily: *giggled a little* of course not silly!

The three walked into the room and took their respective places, dad in the chair, boys on the couch.

Lily: *giggles* can we open presents now daddy?!

Brandon nodded and then both lily and Elekid were helping pass out all the different gifts. Everyone got two gifts from each other and a stocking, that was just what they did but it worked and everyone was happy.

Lily got a new bag and plushy from Reggie, A pokedex and Sweatshirt with an eevee on it from Paul, and a New Pokémon and set of unused poke balls from her father.

Reggie got new guides, poke balls, and Pokémon food recipes and books, and a heart-shaped locket with a picture of lily, Paul, him, and dad.

Paul got a new sweatshirt like his own except red, a new bag, Poke balls, and pokedex, he got a circular locket from lily with a picture of her and Reggie in it. 

Brandon got a few things, New maps, a relic, and an unknown, which he found strange but oh well, and a triangular -shaped locket with a picture of all three of his kids inside from lily.

Looking out the window lily saw that it was snowing and dragged Paul and her dad out there to play knowing that Reggie would follow.

Lily: *points* look! Look! Daddy! Paul it's snowing! Reggie can we all go play outside?!

Reggie: *smiled* sure just grab a coat

The small family then began to play in the snow. There Pokémon even got in on the winter time fun. From building snowmen to snowball fights. They were together for the holidays at least, and they where happy, that was all that mattered...