Traveling Companions

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎁🎄 I hope everyone is having a good time and a happy holiday. Comment and like if you do, sorry if you don't.
With love,
~Tiger 🌺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time

Then suddenly there was a purple pink beam that shot out of the entrance of the third floor, it was a Dragon Breath attack! A green and red dragon Pokémon flew up and stood in front of Kookie, a raven haired boy appearing as well with a frown.

Jack: *Glare* You get away from them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The raven haired boy glared at the cat ear styled man and his Pokémon, he had finished off Golbat when he saw it trying to fly up the stairs to attack lily again. Now with Flygon by his side Jack stood in front of the curious girl that had been kind to him. She was one of the first to do so, he wouldn't let her be treated like this, she didn't deserve to be attacked in such a dirty and disrespectful way. To attack a kid for trying to do the right thing? Unacceptable. Even more so to outright wound the pretty girl, she didn't deserve that. Looking over at her remaining Pokémon he noticed the ware and tare with a quick scan of them. Staravia was awake again and seemed to be fretting over his trainer who was still unconscious. Turtwig nuzzled at her to try to wake the girl, but it was no use she was out like a light.

Turtwig: *nuzzles* T-Turtwig? [L-Lily?]

Staravia caws with worry but settles behind her so that the young girl could lay her head on his body. Lily was out, and her Pokémon we're worried for her. Jack grit his teeth, he had hoped he could have prevented the girl from getting hurt. But that obviously didn't work.

Jack: Saturn! Why did you hurt her?!

Saturn: Hmph! None of your concern deserter, did you get picked up by another group as well? Useless, we should have put you down like her when we had the chance. She was in the way, so I took it upon myself to rectify the problem.

Jack: You—! H-How can you be so horrible?! You w-weren't like this before!

Saturn: Before? Come now, you really think that was the true me? You should have realized by now that I was always like this foolish little Jackie.

Jack: D-Don't call me that! What are you doing here anyway other than disturbing the dead?

Saturn: I'm not obligated to tell you that, now be a good little boy and show yourself out of here. I have important things to do and your wasting my time

Jack:*grit teeth* I-I'm not a little kid anymore! And I'll show you with a Pokémon battle!

Saturn: *smiles cruelly* Please, with those pitiful excuses for Pokémon? Yeah right, the girl behind you would have been a better opponent.

Jack: Grrr! Flygon Use Dragon breath on Toxicroak!

Flygon roared before he did just that shooting out the purple pink beam hitting the poison Pokémon back and away from them. Saturn flared harshly as he opened his mouth to shout out a command to his poison frog Pokémon.

Saturn: Toxicroak use—!

Suddenly a monster appeared behind Saturn, it's body a hulking frame of grey, black, and yellow, a beaming red eye.