Grave Robbers

So this is a new update! Hello everyone! I hope you like this update, as I had fun writing it. I would like to say that my updates will be a lot slower now, because of the holidays I am very busy. I apologize for not being able to update all the time but I really just can't with my schedule and stuff. On another note, however, thank you for reading and I hope you seriously enjoy it! Comment and Like if you do, Sorry if you don't.
With love 💜,
~ Tiger 🌺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time

Lily and her Pokémon walked out of the room, not even leaving a note as she shut the door to their room. Though she did take all the food in the fridge, serves the jerk face right. And with a final glance back she left rushing off down the steps again with her bag and then outside. Speed walking to the exit of the city, towards Solaceon town. She was hoping to get as far away as she could from Hearthome, all she wanted right now was Reggie. Reggie, her oldest brother, would make everything alright and better. All she needed was to get there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily sighed as she walked she was currently walking on route 209 so she could go to Solaceon town and then go through route 215 to get to veilstone city. She was a little bored at the moment after having lost most of her anger at her older brother. She was still very hurt by his words but she wasn't exactly angry anymore. She just wanted to see Reggie and forget about her second older brother for a little while. Riolu was walking beside his trainer when he sensed something amiss in the air, something was happening close by.

Kookie:*frowns* Ri, Ri Ra Ri [Lily, something isn't right]

Lily:*looks at him* eh? You sensed something?

Kookie nodded as he closed his eyes to see if he could better locate the problem. The two appendages near his "mask" lifted up as he concentrated. Before with a glare he looked off to the right of the dirt road. Causing lily to look over, she didn't see anything at first but trees until she looked up over the treetops to see a tower. The lost tower, a place for the deceased Pokémon to be laid to rest. Lily could feel an unsettling aura emanate from the tower, it wasn't something she particularly liked. But there was also a feeling of distress that shouldn't have been there, something bad was happening with in the burial grounds.

Lily: *looks to Kookie with a frown* We should check it out right?

Kookie:*nodded with a frown* Ri [ya]

The two walked through the trees to get to the tower, being careful not to agitate the sleeping Ariados as they went. Turning they came face to face with weird people everywhere, dressed in grey and white uniforms with oddly cut aqua teal hair. They didn't look like very friendly people either, not that lily was judging or anything. There were Two Houndour, a Glameow, two Croagunk, and three Zubat all over the place looking at there surroundings with sneers. The eight Pokemon seemed to be blocking the entrance along with the weirdly dressed guys. All of a sudden a truck came down the road causing Lily and Kookie to duck down in the shrubbery so they wouldn't be detected. These people didn't look friendly and it was better to not take any chances, the truck was oddly shaped and on the side of the vehicle was a unique yellow G. When the truck stopped the young purple haired girl was able to see a man step out his hair a dark royal blue in the shape of cat ears, he was pale, and carried himself with a frown his aura radiating a certain strictness to his nature. Upon seeing the man the teal haired others saluted him calling out Saturn Sir. Lily supposed that the teal haired people were grunts and that this Saturn was one of the bosses, she had heard on the news talks of a group of mysterious people that had attacked the windworks