Hearthome Tag Battle Pt. 1

I would like to give many thanks to ScorchedThomas2922 for all their help, they asked me if I would take any suggestions the other day. And I absolutely loved their ideas, so I would like it if everyone gave them their support and love for all the help that they have given me, because they seriously helped me when I had writers block. Thank you for your help. And as always vote and comment if you like, and I'm sorry if you don't.
With love ❤️,
Tiger 🐯 🌺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time

Lily:*smiles* Thank you for choosing me V.

The pokéball that held the newly named shiny Pokémon seemed to gleam in response, Paul stood leaning on the door of the room as he watched his sister. Wondering why Hunter Jay always seemed to get in there way of a good time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily and the crew were bouncing about eagerly that afternoon. With Hunter Jay behind bars again, this time they would have some fun in Hearthome. Her brother decided that the city wasn't ready to let them go yet with all the trouble that was happening every time they tried to leave. Lily had recently overheard that there was going to be a tag battle competition in Hearthome, and so she likewise wanted to be there to see the amazing battles and watch her brother fight as well. She wasn't participating but that didn't really matter to her. Paul was already going to register while Lily sat up in the stands with Elekid and Kookie who wanted to watch the competition as well. Many people had already gathered in the stands but Lily was able to snag a front row seat!

Lily:*looks around in awe* wah~ look at everyone that's competing~!

Elekid:*grins* bibi! [ya look at everyone!]

Kookie:*nods quietly* Ri ri [Mhm]

Paul watched the crowd as he saw his little sister and gave her a quick smile before he returns to glaring at everyone else. The announcer suddenly appeared to give the rules and regulations of the competition.

Announcer: *points in the air* It's battle time! Get ready for some action! Welcome tag battle trainers to Hearthome city! I know your going to have a fine time! I should know I'm the MC! The names Enta, the home city Mayor!

Lily heard someone by the stairs mention that the guy was bagging the same wind as the magenta haired woman, she smiled as she wondered what food they were selling. Maybe she should get something soon?

Enta: *smiles* As you may know our warm and kind Hearthome city is known as the city where hearts meet. And with this tag battle it's were Pokémon and people alike! Pokémon to Pokémon and person to person! Yes bring it all together is what it's all about! And so for the next three days this stadium will burn with that spirit!

The crowds cheered with excitement by the mayors rather hearty and boisterous speech. Lily looked around with a little wary, they were a little much for her tastes but she loved watching Pokémon battles so she would have to tough it out.

Enta: *holds up a card* Seems simple doesn't it? So now I want you to make sure you have your registration cards... On this screen you'll find everyone's card numbers listed, look for your number and the number right next to yours! This will be your tag team partner throughout the competition! Alright then! Time to see who's who!

With a slam of the button Enta brought the numbers together on the screen above, Lily watched excitedly for this to happen. But before she looked at the board she saw three people.