Hunter Jay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time

Lily was a little quiet as he silently looked at his sister who rubbed her nose of small bits of snot while Elekid rubbed at her eyes to get the tears to dry up. He felt a little bitter and somewhat like he was going to betray his little Lily's trust in him. But, some promises had to be broken to achieve their goals, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The team was about to head back to Veilstone to see their other brother and hopefully for Paul to beat Maylene. They first had to go through Solaceon town and threw the forest in route 215. They were almost to the small town of Solaceon when something unexpected happened. A small silvery white blur appeared out from a bush to the side of the road with a crash while Lily and Paul were walking with Elekid.

Lily:*gasped in shock* oh no!

It was a badly wounded shiny Eevee that had collapsed while it looked like it was running away from some as of yet unknown enemy. Lily rushed over with Elekid while Paul looked around with unease, Pokémon didn't just drop unconscious out of nowhere with that many wounds unless they were in a fight to the death with a bad foe.

Paul:*throws pokéball* Electabuzz! Stand by for battle! Watch the woods will ya. I'm not sure we're entirely out of the clear yet.

He watched his Pokémon nod its head before he turned back to see Lily already out with her emergency kit. She never left home without it, for whatever reason that he didn't know. Though she was gentle and good so he figured that she would follow Reggie's footsteps when she was older, though she said otherwise.

Paul:*walks over and crouches down* is it alright now lily?

Lily:*glanced up with a small frown* yes, but he doesn't seem to be waking up anytime soon. He's starved and won't eat many bites because he's unconscious. We'll need to get him to a Pokémon center soon, there he can get better...

Paul nodded at the information as he watched his sister carefully feed the sleeping Pokémon an Oran berry to get its strength up a little.

Lily:*carefully scoops up the small Pokémon* Hopefully we can get him to the Pokémon center safely...

Mysterious voice: I think not!

The two flinched in surprise as they whipped around to see no one other than Hunter Jay!

Lily:*gasps* oh no!

Paul*glares threateningly* what are you doing here?

Hunter Jay:*points gauntlet* Just a little business to take care of...

Paul:*glares* what type of business is that? Aren't you supposed to be in jail?

Hunter Jay:*Ignores Paul by glaring at Lily* Now kid, if you know what's good for you. You'll hand over the shiny Eevee to me if you don't want to get hurt

Lily:*whimpers scared*

Paul:*glares hatefully and keeps a hand out, putting himself between the two* you won't be touching my sister or that Eevee.

Hunter Jay:*Smirks* Hmph what are you going to do about it kid? Your just a loser in my way. Step aside.

Lily:*glares and pipes up* D-Don't call my big bro that! He isn't a loser! He's s-stronger than y-you! You, You old Graveler face!

Paul:*looks back at his sister before turning a glare to the grey haired woman with a smirk* You heard her

Hunter Jay:*scowls* Hmph enough of this childish insults! Hand it over Kid or I'm going to sick Salamence on you!