The Bright Side

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time

Jack nodded as he and lily made their way down the steps not seeing Dusknoir looking at the two as they descended down the stairs looking with a air of fondness. Nor did they see the looks that V was sending the two as he looked between his trainer and the boy who called himself Jack.

Dusknoir:*smiles lightly* She's just like you... Marie...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Jack and Lily had started to get acquainted to one another a different purplette was heading back to their room at the Pokémon center after a long training session. Paul had been training for a long while, and it had slipped his notice that he hadn't seen his baby sister the rest of the day. But once he walked to his room he turned the knob expecting for his younger sister to be playing with her Pokémon or heck even trash talking him but all he was met with was an empty room and silence. Paul's eyes widened as he started to feel a sense of alarm settle in his stomach as he began to search their room.

Paul: Lily? Lily where are you?

He called out to her once he had looked at the balcony and found no trace of her or her belongings. He called out his Honchkrow to search around the city to see if she had gone out wandering to clear her thoughts or to go to the café. He sent Ursaring to look through the forest area near the poké center. Before he turned to check the bathroom or the closet or possibly under the bed just to be sure that she wasn't just hiding to make him worry more.

Paul: Dang it lily?! This isn't funny anymore! where are you hiding?! Please come out!

Paul called in worry once he heard no response and he had checked the whole room over twice he hurriedly threw his things together into his backpack and picked up anything he needed to take with him before he left his room. He just had to figure out where his little sister was going, even though he knew he had been a horrible brother he was still scared of something bad happening to his sister. She had a huge heart and would do anything to make sure people or Pokémon were safe even if she got hurt in the process. So yes, he was fairly worried for her when he got down to the lobby looking around with heavy eyes that held worry, pain, and guilt before he finally had rushed to nurse joy to see if she had possibly seen the younger purple haired child.

Paul:*frowns* Nurse Joy, have you seen Lily walk by?

Nurse Joy turned to him when she heard someone call out her name only to see the rude older purple haired sibling of sweet little lily. She only shook her head with a frown pulling onto her lips when she finally registered the question as she sees the worried glint in his eyes as he looks up at her desperate for an answer to the whereabouts of the young girl.

Nurse Joy: I'm sorry Paul but I haven't seen lily since this morning, why? Is she missing?

Paul looked down at his feet with a frown, he surely hoped that his little lily pad wasn't missing or gone. He knew that it would be all his fault if that did happen however.

Paul:*mumbles* I don't know...

Nurse Joy: What? What do you mean you don't know? I thought she was going to find you?

Paul: I-I was— *he sighed* She was supposed to meet up to eat dinner with me a while ago...

Nurse Joy:*frowns* And you didn't think something could have happened when she was gone for hours?