Haywire Forestfire 2

***Hey Minna! It's nice to know some of you like my story! I just wanted you to know beforehand that since Lily is only 6 she would be at least 3'4 ft tall so she's pretty small for her age but not tiny-tiny. Anyway thanks for Reading! Hope you like this chapter, sorry for not updating sooner! ~Love Kiku.***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Time

The fire was billowing and spreading wildly. One thing was sure though.

Lily: *looks at Paul frightened* What are we going to do now?

Paul: *Frowns bitterly* I don't know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paul was seriously beating himself up about not catching any water-Type Pokémon. The fire had spread and all he could do was have sneasel try in vain to freeze up the forest.

Paul: *Growls in frustration*

The ice was melting faster than it was freezing. And no other humans were insight.

Lily: *Face brightens and points* look it's Starly!!!

Paul whips his head in the direction she pointed, and sees a ranger on a Staraptor.

Ranger: hey what are you kids doing here?! This is dangerous!

Lily: * frowns* We tried to help the Pokemon get away from the fire and sent starly for help!

Ranger: *Nods with a thumbs up* Of course but it's not safe here for you. Thanks for calling me in though I'll take it from here, my friends are coming as well.

Paul: *nods* alright we'll move out of the area if everything is handled.

Unknown: I don't think your going anywhere!

Everyone whipped around to see none other than Hunter Jay on Salamance

Paul: *growls* You--!!!

Lily: *Looks fear stricken*

Hunter Jay: *Throws her arm out* salamence use hyperbeam!

The giant blue and red lizard charged up a large beam of light.

Paul: Honchcrow dodge now!

The dark bird Pokémon tried to dodge making a hard right to avoid the blast. Only to have lily fall.

Lily: *screams* Paul!!!

Paul: *Eyes widen fearfully* lily!!!

Starly zooms down to his falling trainer but he couldn't catch her.

Starly: Star! Star Starly!!! [Hold on Lily!!!]

Suddenly Starly starts to glow! Starly grew bigger and above all else quicker, quick enough to grab lily.

Staravia: Star Star Staravia?! [are you alright lily?!]

Lily didn't reply to her Pokémon only hug staravia as he made his ascent, away from the burning forest below.

Paul: *Gasps* lily!

Paul gasped in relief, if anything happened to lily he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

Lily: *Smiles but clearly shaken* I'm o-okay...

Hunter Jay: Don't think you forgot about me!

The evil women on her salamence was still there apparently, the ranger having flown off to deal with the fire. So there was no one to stop her as she flew in front of Paul successfully blocking his view of his younger sister.

Paul: *growls* I've had just about enough out of you! Honchkrow use dark pulse!

Salamence: Sala! [argh!]

It was a direct hit! Salamence was then enraged along with its trainer.

Hunter Jay: *Growls* I'll get rid of you!

Unknown: I think Not!

They turned it was the ranger along with three others on skarmory and Garchomp.

Rangers: You're going to be to busy in Jail!

They surrounded her and then cuffed her and took her gadgets away. Successfully capturing the hunter.

Ranger: We'll take it from here. Have safe travels!

The rangers left with the hunter struggling but not succeeding in getting out of their grip. Paul sighed but was relieved that nothing too serious had happened. He turned to lilly.

Paul: Come on, let's get out of here.

Lily nodded and they soared over the burnt forest and landed just outside of it, where the grass was still green.

Lily: *hugs staravia* Thanks again staravia!

Staravia: *Hugs back with his wings* Star Staravia! [no need for thanks I would save you anyways!]

Paul smiled at the two, their bond had grown over the few weeks that they had known each other it seemed. He was happy that his sister had found some reliable and strong pokemon to protect her. His thoughts darkened though remembering her fall and...Hunter Jay, the woman who had ruined their lives before...

To be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Elekid: Thundershock, Swift, Lowkick, Protect, and Brickbreak

***Egg Move*** Ice Punch and Fire Punch

• Staravia: Quick Attack, Wing Attack, Arial Ace, Steel Wing

***Egg Move*** Double Edge

•Riolu: Quick Attack, Force Palm, Vacuum Wave, Poison Jab, Dig

***Egg Move*** Blaze Kick and Detect