Ghostly Battle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time

Paul smiled at the two, their bond had grown over the few weeks that they had known each other it seemed. He was happy that his sister had found some reliable and strong pokemon to protect her. His thoughts darkened though remembering her fall and...Hunter Jay, the woman who had ruined their lives before...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The crew was back in Heart home city, Lily walking with her pal Elekid as she skipped cheerfully ahead of her older brother. This time their hoping for the gym leader, Fantina, to finally be back at the gym. They had already made the long trek to and from Crasher Wake, they just needed to loop around and Paul to defeat the ghost-type user.

Lily: *Gazes with awe while holding a small brown bear Pokémon* Teddiursa! What do you think of this place?! The buildings are so big!

Paul and Lily had swung by the Pokémon Center to video call Reggie who happened to be in the middle of feeding Teddiursa, a Pokémon that was given to Lily during Christmas from her dad Brandon. Lily was so happy to see her newest friend that she immediately asked for him to be sent over to her after he was done eating. She wanted him to go on her adventure with her, and Teddiursa vehemently agreed. So now our youngest heroine had a total of four Pokémon friends to rely on in terms of hardship and strength.

Lily: *looks up at Paul from beneath her bangs with a pour* Nah~ Big bro! When do you think the egg will hatch?! I'm really excited to meet them~

Paul: *sighs but ruffles her hair with a small smile* Lily they will hatch when they hatch, you just have to wait and be careful with them, okay?

Lily: *closed-eyes grin and nods her head cutely* Mhm!

Elekid: *points* Bi bi! bivi bi! [hey look! There's the gym!]

Lily: *turned her head and cheered* we're here!

True enough the gym was right there in front of the three. All they had to do was walk in and have Paul challenge her and then win himself a gym badge. Paul opened the door for his younger sister before walking in himself. They were then greeted by a man in a tail coat, presumably the judge.

Judge: *smiles* Hello there! Are you looking for a battle with Madama Fantina?

Paul: *nods* ya...

Judge: *smiles* then please follow me to the area and she will be with you shortly.

He said as he gestured for them to follow him as he walked through another door. Lily plodded along with Elekid up to the stands to watch the match better, she was sure that her brother would beat this woman whoever she was.

Lily: *looks around in confusion* hey?! Where's the gym leader?

Judge: she'll be with us soon please be patient

Paul: *frowns*

Music began to play as the doors opposite Paul burst open. Out twirled a woman in a fuchsia dress that looked strikingly like a Drifblim. Her hair separated into four purple ponytails as she smiled widely.

Fantina: *smiles* Hello you must be my next challenger, Paul right?

Paul: *huff* ya...

Fantina the turns to see little lily and Elekid sitting in the stands happily kicking her legs back and forth on the bleachers.

Fantina: *squeals* oh my! Quelle jolie petite fille!

Lily tilts her head at the silly sounding language the woman was speaking in. She wonders what the gym leader is saying about her, and hoped that she wasn't saying anything bad. On the contrary Fantina was doing quite the opposite of saying something bad.

Paul: *rose an eyebrow* Can we start the battle now? Or are you going to stare at my little sister?

Fantina: *blinks before smiling* But of course! Let's get the show on ze road!

One battle later...

Lily: *jumps out of the bleachers causing Paul to blanch and rush over and catch her after receiving his badge* Big bro you did it~!

Paul:*sweatdrops but smiles* ya I did...

Lily: *hugs paul* good job big bro~!

Elekid: bibi bivi! (Nice job Paul!)

Paul: *blushes slightly at all the praise and so he looks away* thanks you two...

Fantina watches from the side with a glint in her eyes, they were the cutest things ever! Like a bunch of little drifloon! It was so cute she might have gotten a toothache from how sweet and adorable the siblings were. With a smile she walked over to them.

Fantina: Congratulations for winning Paul I hope that you have a pleasant journey to your next destination!

Paul: *nodded* thank you

After that lily waved goodbye to Fantina and Gengar, the Pokémon seemed to love little lily.

Lily: *waves behind her* bye-bye~!

Paul: *holds her hand before scolding her* lily watch in front of you or you'll run into something

Lily: *turns to him with a pout* but, I have you to help me with that!

Paul: *closes his eyes with a sigh but doesn't deny it*

Lily grins up at him in response as they take their leave to the nearest Pokémon center to recharge and then go out to dinner. Lily had heard that their was a new café in Heart home city, so they were all going out to eat instead of eating at the Pokémon center like usual.

Lily: *Pouts* Big bro~ hurry up I want to eat at the café~ I heard they have Ursaring claw cookies and poke ball macaroons!

To be Continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Elekid: Thundershock, Swift, Lowkick, Protect, and Brickbreak

***Egg Move*** Ice Punch and Fire Punch

• Staravia: Quick Attack, Wing Attack, Arial Ace, Steel Wing

***Egg Move*** Double Edge

•Riolu: Quick Attack, Force Palm, Vacuum Wave, Poison Jab, Dig

***Egg Move*** Blaze Kick and Detect

•Teddiursa: Scratch, Lick, Hidden Power, Hyper Voice, Fake Tears

***Egg Move*** Close Combat and Metal Claw