Haywire Forestfire

***Hey guys, It's Kiku! Hope you like this chapter, I added the video because of riolu obviously but also because this is an awesome song. Anyway I hope you like this it's always fun writing so hope ya like it, comment if you do. No hating please! Later-ya!***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Time...

Barry: *Walks up with a grin* hey good job kid, but I'll win for sure next time!

Lily: *Giggles* hehe you wish!

This caused Barry to fall to the ground comically. Paul just sighed with an eye roll. Lily laughed with her partner following her example.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily: *Giggles* Hehe You're the best Big bro! You beat Mr. Crash so easily!

Paul: *Smiles* of course I did lil, I'm the strongest remember?

Lily: *Shook her head* Nope! Reggie is!

Paul simply smiled at her sadly remembering how their brother used to be before he became a breeder.

Paul: Yeah...

Lily and Paul are on their way to Hearthome city to hopefully have a gym battle for Paul's fifth badge.

Lily: *Eyes Sparkle with Excitement* I heard that the gym leader uses Ghost-types! I wonder which they'll use?!

Paul: *Looks at her with a small smile* ya...

Suddenly an injured pokemon falls into their path...

Lily:*Rushes over* Oh No! Look big bro Riolu is hurt! Please we have to help him!

Paul:*Sighs* Fine I guess we can help it.

Lily:*smiles before looking down worriedly* He has a big cut on his arm...

Paul:*Takes out a random kit* Here let me help, you don't know if he'll be hostile or not.

Paul goes to take another step towards the injured pokemon but finds he can't when the said pokemon uses poison jab to paul's stomach

Paul: *Cringes* Awk!

Lily*Looks worried* Paul!

Paul: I'm fine but I don't think he likes me, I guess you'll have to try

Lily: *Smiles relieved* Good you're not hurt.

Lily looked down at the riolu that she was merely feet away, he seemed to be assessing her as he stared deeply at the small purple haired girl.

Elekid: Bi Bi! bibivi!  [Hey Don't worry! Lily would never hurt you!]

Riolu:*Looks Unsure* Ra Ri [Mm Fine]

Lily saw that the riolu was going to let her help him and came closer, close enough so that she was next to him and far enough to move out of the way if necessary.

Lily:*dabs a rag with rubbing alcohol* This might hurt, sorry...

Riolu:*Sits Rigid but slowly relaxes*

Lily: *smiles and places a bandage* This should do it!

Riolu looked a the young girl and then tentatively seeked out her aura with his own.

Lily: *Feels something* Hm? Riolu is that you?

Riolu:*Nods* Ri Ri [I was seeking out your aura] Ri [It's a match]

Lily didn't quiet get it but felt that he was in agreement that they were a match.

Lily: *smiles* Our aura fits together right?

Riolu:*Nods again with a small smile* Ri [Yeah]

Lily: So what happened to you?

Riolu looks at his paws in thought before he sent her his memories through there aura.

Lily saw Riolu get attacked by a team called Led by Hunter Jay.

Lily: *gasps* Hunter Jay did that?!

Paul's face hardens as he hears them.

Paul: *Glares* Where did you see them last?

Riolu looks at him and then to lily.

Lily: *Smiles a little* it's okay Riolu you can tell me!

Riolu: *Nods with an unsure look] R-Ri [A-Alright]

Riolu then showed lily the Waterfall that was a good few miles from them.

Lily: *Nods* Riolu says that he last saw them by a waterfall Ten miles back.

Paul begrudgingly accepts this and then grabs her hand about to just walk off when she pulled out a pokeball.

Lily: *holds pokeball* Riolu why don't you become my Pokémon? Then you won't be hunted so much anymore and I could have another friend?

Riolu: *Looks unsure*

Lily: *pouts* please~!

Elekid: Bibibi! Bibi! [Come on Riolu! It'll be fun!]

Riolu smiled with a content nod.

Lily: *cheers* Yes! A new friend!

Lily threw the pokeball up and Riolu jumped and touched the button with ease. Before lily then picked up Riolu's pokeball and added it to the others.

Paul: *Grabs A pokeball suddenly* We need to get out of here!

He throws the pokeball releasing honchcrow and helped her get on before himself.

Lily: *Returns Her pokemon* Elekid return!

Paul and Lily then are up in the air far away from the ground that they once stood on. Far from the forest that was now set ablaze. The fire quickly devouring the trees and land.

Paul and lily heard the cries of the forest Pokémon clearly.

Lily:*scared and teary* B-B-Big b-bro! What's going on!

Riolu sensed her distress and tried to explain. It seems that the hunters were looking for a certain Riolu that could use aura sphere and only let him go because he wasn't the one they were looking for.

Paul: *looks panicked* What happened?!

Lily: *Tears start to fall* There was a Riolu that could use Aura Sphere, A-and they were looking for him. But Riolu didn't so they threw him over the waterfall and kept looking. There probably the ones that set the fire!

Paul: *Hugs her* hey hey lil, it's okay little sister it will be alright we just need to get help okay? We're going to get help okay. Why don't you get Starly to help find a ranger or something?

Lily: *nods* okay... stand by for battle Starly!

Starly: *looks around* star! Star star! Starly! [wow! There's fire everywhere!]

Lily: Starly I need you to find a ranger or someone maybe nurse joy! And get some water Pokémon to help!

Starly:*nods seriously before flying off*

Paul nodded before he told honchcrow to fly away to a safer distance from the forest fire.

The fire was billowing and spreading wildly. One thing was sure though.

Lily: *looks at Paul frightened* What are we going to do now?

Paul: *Frowns bitterly* I don't know...

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Elekid: Thundershock, Swift, Lowkick, Protect, and Brickbreak

***Egg Move*** Ice Punch and Fire Punch

• Starly: DoubleTeam, Agility, Quick Attack, and Wing Attack

***Egg Move*** Double-Edge and SteelWing

•Riolu: Quick Attack, Force Palm, Vacuum Wave, Poison Jab, Dig

***Egg Move*** Blaze Kick and Detect