Lily's Decision

Hey everyone! This will be the last update for a little while, exams and things are coming up for me soon. Thank you for everyone that has been keeping up with the updates and has be reading and voting. I hope that you guys enjoy reading. This is the longest chapter so far, I really appreciate and love to hear from you guys, please comment or vote if you like sorry if you don't.
With love, ❤️
~ Tiger 🐯 🌺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time

Chimchar smiled with an enthusiastic nod, he would make sure that she wasn't hurt if it was the last thing he did. The four walked back to the Pokémon Center to get dinner with smiles across their faces. Indeed they would be alright. Even if she felt betrayed and disappointed at her older brother lily didn't know what she wanted to do just yet. It was better to sleep on it, and think of something tomorrow with a full stomach right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now the morning of the third day of the competition and lily had completely ignore her brother. Choosing for the moment to give him the silent treatment, though she was thinking about scolding him but she didn't. With a sigh she went to the stadium to watch some of final day of competition. V was walking beside her and Chimchar was peacefully hanging from her shoulder. He looked happier and definitely healthier since then, after lily had gotten back she had immediately asked for Nurse Joy's help and if the cafeteria was still open. This was of course after she explained to the worried nurse what had happened, even the argument with her big bro.

Nurse Joy: Of course, now you go eat and I'll make chimchar as good as new

Lily:*smiles* thank you

Nurse Joy:*shakes head* it's really no problem lily

Chimchar had been reluctant to leave Lily's side so Kookie had been the one, surprisingly to go with him. Lily was happy that her Pokémon were so kind and nice to the newest addition to the team. Of course after eating she made sure to have two portions for chimchar and Kookie once they were done in the infirmary. While that was happening she decided to call Reggie and tell him what was up. Needless to say the next time they were in Veilstone Paul would be getting a, very, stern talking to. But he was happy nonetheless to hear that chimchar was getting treated and that lily had stood up for herself and her Pokémon even if it was against their own brother. When she had gotten back to the room to sleep that night Paul was pretty perturbed by her behavior but had decided to give her a wide berth because she was still mad at him. He also didn't really know how to go about apologizing for his actions, not that he regrets it or anything. But he figured he owed her that much from hurting her last night. He mused that she would have to forgive him sometime, right?

Ash and his team looked at Paul strangely, Paul's silence was different from usual. It was less scowls and tension and was more pensive than anything else. It kind of worried him, but only just a little.

Paul: what are you staring at?

Ash:*jolts* ugh! Nothing!

Paul:*glares* Then can you stop, your making me uncomfortable

Ash:*grits teeth* I can't believe I was worried about you?!

Paul: Worried? About what? That I would see you as weak?

Ash: No! You just looked down is all, it was weird...