The Café

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time

Lily grins up at him in response as they take their leave to the nearest Pokémon center to recharge and then go out to dinner. Lily had heard that their was a new café in Heart home city, so they were all going out to eat instead of eating at the Pokémon center like usual.

Lily: *Pouts* Big bro~ hurry up I want to eat at the café~ I heard they have Ursaring claw cookies and poke ball macaroons!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The café was almost in sight and Lily was practically flying if she had wings over to the café, she absolutely loved café foods.

Lily: *squeals with her fists to her face cutely* big bro we're almost there!

Paul: *gives a small smile* yeah

Elekid: *Jumps up with a grin* Bibi, Bivibi! Bi! [Yes, We're almost there! Café!]

Lily:*smiled at elekid* mhm! I can't wait to drink Eevee cocoa and pokéball cake! Don't worry elekid, I'll get you some fresh poffins too!

Elekid: *grins* bibi! [yes!]

Paul: *frowns* Lily we aren't going to go buy the whole café you know?

Lily: *pouts with puffed up cheeks* I know...

Lily:*but then grins with a laugh* but I can try!

Paul:*smiles bemused with a shake of his head* lily...

Paul: *looks up and sees a bunch of idiots he grumbles quietly * dammit...

He had seen Ash, Brock, and Dawn along with Barry and their Pokémon which were all spread around. Making it tougher for him and his younger sibling to get by unnoticed, no doubt Lily wouldn't let him pass up the café because he didn't want to see his dumb 'rival'.

Ash: *looks over and glares* hey look, it's Paul!

Dawn: *squeals happily* and Lily too~!

Elekid:*frowns* bibibi bivi... [ah great it's these guys again...]

Lily:*grows a little shy now* o-oh, it's ash and everyone...

Barry:*grins* hey there Lily! How are you doing?

Lily: *smiles brightly* I'm doing good! I got a Teddiursa and a Riolu friend now who I call Kookie! I got them a little while ago since I've seen you!

Barry: *gasps but smiles like an older brother* A Riolu and Teddiursa?! Can I see them?

Barry has mellowed out since meeting lily, only around lily of course he was still a 'jerk' to everyone else. Lily reminded him of someone he used to know and so he liked to think she was like his own kid sister.

Lily:*grins cutely* mhm! I'll bring out everyone~

Lily grabbed her three pokéballs, each had a cute sticker on the side that she asked each of her Pokémon to choose from and then threw them up in the air with a cute smile.