Chapter 3

(Edited)

After Connor left I went to get ready for bed as it was already getting late. I grabbed a big T-shirt that used to be my dad's to sleep in and some undergarments and hopped in the shower.
After washing my hair with my mint shampoo and conditioner and washed my body with my lavender body wash I got dressed. The shirt was a dark blue color with an eagle and an American flag on it.
I brushed my teeth, flossed, and rinsed my mouth before choosing my outfit for tomorrow and setting an alarm. After I finished that I got in bed falling into a deep sleep.

_______________________________________

The alarm on my phone rang loudly throughout the room reminding me I have to go to work. After I turned off my alarm I rolled out of bed. "What are you doing on the floor?" Genesis asks walking into my room. "Obviously getting up for work." I told her seriously. "That isn't obvious." She says laughing. "Ya, whatever." I told her sarcastically. "Now get out so I can get dressed." I exclaimed getting up and pushing her out the door. "Breakfast is ready downstairs when your done." She told me walking out of the room
After getting dressed and curling my dark, chocolate colored hair I started on my makeup. I did a cream colored eye shadow with black winged eyeliner and minimal mascara was added to my already long lashes. That is all the makeup I'm wearing today.
I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to find bacon and eggs with toast at the table. "Thanks, Genie." I told my best friend who was standing at the sink. "No problem, Tiff." She answered.

I left for work at around 7:30 as I needed to be at work by eight. I know the hospital isn't to far from the apartment, but I walk really slow. 
When I reached the hospital I walked up to the front desk. "How can I help you?" The girl at the desk asked. "I'm Tiffany Rose. I'll be working here starting today?" I said in a questioning tone. "Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm April Sexton." "Nice to meet you April." I replied. "I was told I needed to talk to a Sharon Goodwin." I tell her unsure. "Well than turn around." A voice behind me said. I turned around to find who I can only assume is Mrs. Goodwin. "Follow me." She said walking away. I say a quick farewell to April before following her. 

"Have a seat." She orders as soon as we walk in her office. I do as I'm told and sit. "For the next week you will be working with different doctors to get used to working here. This will also help us know who you work best with. Understood?" I nod my head in understanding. "Good here are your scrubs. You're going to need to change. I'll show you the staff area." She tells me handing me the scrubs. "Thank you." I tell her. She merely nods before saying, "Today you will be working with doctor Rhodes." I nod before thinking 'Rhodes?' 

Before Sharon left she told me this Doctor Rhodes would be there in a few minutes. After a couple of minutes a familiar face walks in the room. "Connor?" I ask surprised. He looks up from his clipboard before smiling. "Fancy seeing you here." April then walks in the room. "Rhodes, Rose! Car crash victim." When the words leave her mouth Connor and I leave the room me following him. 

We were in the room working on the victim when I hear a long beep. "Heart rate is dropping!" Connor shouts. "Starting compressions now." I say. After stabilizing the patient we walked out of the room throwing away our gloves. "Nice work, Rose." I hear Connor. "Mhm, you too." 

Bye the end of the shift I was exhausted. I had to clean up someone's vomit, cast a little kids arm, and then I had to help Connor with his patients plus I had a few of my own. So when it was over I just wanted to sleep. "Hey, Tiffany." Connor comes up to me. "A few of us are going to get something to drink from Molly's you in?" He asks me. "I'm going to go home and sleep. Need to get used to working here. Maybe next time, Okay?" I ask him. He just nods before leaving with a few other people who I have yet to meet. 

(Hey guys. I know it's a crappy chapter. I just am really busy at the moment. If you liked it please comment. Feedback is appreciated.)