Epilogue

Warning: sex scene ahead. If you are not comfortable with that skip to the next bold section.

Two weeks after I officially became Tiffany Rhodes, Connor and I got on a plane on our way to Bali, Indonesia. We booked a cute room near the coast, that's we planned on staying  in for 7 days, but had to shorten our down to three days because of work.

"So Mrs. Rhodes, what should we do first when we land?" Connor asks placing his hand on top of mine.

"I don't know Mr. Rhodes, I guess we'll have to find out when we get there." I reply leaning over and placing a light kiss on his lips. I lay my head on his shoulder, and wrap my hand together in his. "I might need my energy later so I'm gonna take a quick nap."

I woke up later to a kiss upon my forehead. "We're here beautiful. Time to wake up." Connor states unbuckling me and pulling me out of my seat. 

"Whoa!" I yelp as my feet are swept put from under me as we get to the hotel. "What are you doing?" I ask giggling as I'm thrown over his shoulder.

"Well, I didn't carry you over the threshold before so why not now?"  He laughs unlocking the door. He carries me inside and drops me on the bed before running back out and grabbing our bags off the patio.

"Come here." I mumble holding my arms out to him. When he reaches me I pull him down onto the bed and flip myself on top of him, kissing his neck.

I slide my hand up his stomach and start unbuttoning his shirt. I place my lips on his as he slides his hands up my shirt and unclips my bra. I detach our lips and pull my shirt over my head.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks as I start unbuckling his belt. I nod pulling the belt out of it's loops and fumbling with his pants button.

As I finish unbuttoning his pants he flips us back over, grabbing both of my hands in one of his and working on my pants. He slides them off leaving me with only my panties. I stiffle a moan as Connor leaves a trail of kisses from my breasts down to the band of my panties.

"Don't do that. I want to hear how good I make you feel." He says while pulling my panties down and leaving me exposed. I try to tuck my legs up to hide myself but he grabs them and pulls them apart. "Don't pull away from me."

I let put a moan as he brings his lips to the most sensitive part of me. "I want you." I mumble my voice hoarse. "Now." I say grabbing on to his pants loops.

He pulls off his pants and boxers down revealing himself to me. He lines himself up at my opening before slowly thrusting inside of me.

For those of you who skipped, welcome. For those of you who read it. Im sorry.

"Amora, Luna, Nova, get put here, your brother is here." I shout through the house grabbing Emmeline out of her crib. "Zach!" Shouts our three girls running up to Zach and tackling him into a hug.

"How are my favorite girls?" Zach asks pulling me into a hug. "We're good. How are you liking college?" I question him. "Got a girlfriend yet?" I laugh.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about that." He says looking at the girls. "Hey, why don't you guys go get dad for me." He says and they run off. "I'm gay." He says quickly.

"You are?" I ask and he nods.  "Oh hun that's great. So do you have a boyfriend then?" I change my question.

"I do. Mom it's Matt. The one from the hospital." He says nervously.

"I'll love you no matter who you love."  I whisper.

Thank you all so much for reading. I've never written a sex scene before, so that's why it's trash. Grace and Kelly's story will be coming out by the end of the week.