Chapter 27

Two months later

"What's should the colors be?" I ask Connor. "I was thinking navy blue, and whatever color you like." I continue holding up a sample of the color I like. "What about either gold or lavender?" He questions looking at me. "Lavender." We both say after looking at each other for a minute.

"Do you want to do the garter toss?" I question looking at him. "Um, what exactly is that?" He questions scratching the back.of his head. "It's like the bouquet toss. Except, with a garter that the bride wears on her thigh, for the groom to get and toss to the single guys." I tell him casually. "Sure, let's do it." He says shrugging.

"Ugh. We still have so much planning to do." I groan exhausted. "Why don't you go to bed, and we can continue planning tomorrow." Connor says smiling down at me. "We're going shopping for a dress tomorrow." I answer looking up at him from the position I put myself in. "Then we can continue planning the day after that. It's only May, the wedding is in December. Don't worry." He told me helping me sit back up.

"Okay. You're right. I love you." I appealed kissing him lightly on the lips. "I love you more." He whispered back. "Not possible." I mumble back.

"Ew. Gross." We both look to the side to see Genesis and Zach. "You need to get to bed, wedding dress shopping tomorrow." Genesis adds crossing her arms. "Ugh. Fine." I reply standing up from my position.

"Who all is going with you?" Connor questions also standing up. "I'm going to regret this, but I'm taking Genesis, Grace, my brothers, Hank, and Erin." I say shaking my head. "Good luck with that." He laughs pulling me into a hug.

<------------------------------------------------------>

"Absolutely not. It's too revealing." Jay protested to the dress I was trying on. Sighing I go take off the pretty lace dress to try on another. The dress I put on had a pretty sheer lace neckline that ran down until my waist, and flew out into a princess style, with lace sleeves.

I walk out the dressing room and walk up to the stand turning towards the mirror. "I think this is the one." I hear Genesis whisper to the others. "I think so too." I answer turning to her. "What do you think?" I ask Hank who had previously sat there silently. I really want him to like it, he's like a father to me.

"I think you look beautiful." He says as he walks over to me taking the veil the lady holds out to him. He slips it on my head before pulling me into a hug.

"He's right." Grace says coming over and throwing her arms around the two of us. "Way to ruin the moment." Genesis snarkily says.

Smiling I roll my eyes, turning away from her and smile at the lady. "We'll take this one." I state happily.

This is just a filler chapter, but I am almost done with the next one, which should be coming sometime during the week. Thank you for reading. Comment what you would like to see in the last few chapters, as we are coming up to the end of the book.