Chapter 28

"No, you are not allowed to come into this apartment." I hear Genesis say from the front area. "Why not? I just want to see my beautiful fiance."

"Because your wedding is tomorrow and you are not allowed to see her until the wedding day damnit." She replies with a bunch of attitude. "But.." "No buts!! You can't see me until to tomorrow!" I shout from my position on the couch.

"Come on Connor, go back into our apartment, I need to take her somewhere and we can't do that with you here." I hear Grace's voice join the conversation. "That's not fair." He complains before I hear footsteps leading away from the door.

"Is he gone?" I question sticking my head around the corner. "Yeah, come in let's go." Grace says holding her hand out for me to take.

"I'm driving."I call once we get outside. "Fine." Grace and Genesis pout at the same time. "So where are we headed?" I question starting up my car.

"To the nail salon." Genesis informs. "Why?" I wondered stupidly. "Your getting married." "Tomorrow." Grace started and Genesis finished.

"Right." I mumbled, pulling out of my parking spot. I drove to the nail salon that we had went to before and pulled into one of the open spaces.

"Hi, how may we help you?" One lady asks coming over to us. "Our sister is getting married tomorrow and we would like to get her nails done." Grace says grabbing my arm and pulling me forward.

"What would you like me to do?" The lady questions while looking over my nails. "I'll be a surprise, but I can explain it to you off to the side." Genesis says causing me to groan. "I hate surprises though." I complain.

"Go sit right there." The lady says pointing to one of the chairs. "Yes ma'am." I mumble walking over to the chair and placing my butt in it.

"Close your eyes. You aren't allowed to open them until she's done." Grace tells me putting her hand over my eyes for an extra affect. "Okay." I start closing my eyes. "Can you at least tell me what you guys are getting done?" I beg. "You can see once we're done." Genesis answers. "Ugh." I groan frustrated.

"All done." The lady says finally. "Would you like to look?" She asks. "Of course I would!" I exclaim loudly. "They're beautiful!" I gasp.

———————————————————

"You need to get to sleep. Your big day is tomorrow." Genesis tells me later that night, at the apartment. "Okay. Goodnight. I love you." I say walking to Zach's room.

"Hey." I say walking into his room quietly. "Hey." He responds looking up from the book in his lap. "How are you feeling?" He asks putting the book on the bedside table. "I mean, I'm excited, but I'm also super nervous."

"Don't be nervous. He loves you and you love him." He says reassuringly placing his hand on my arm. "Thanks. How do you feel about all of this?" I ask wanting his opinion.

"I'm so happy for you. It's just, extremely hectic recently." He admitted. "It really is. But after all of this I'm sure it'll be better." I snicker. "I'm going to head to bed now. Goodnight. I love you." I mumbled wrapping my arms around him.

"Love you too. Goodnight." Get responds reaching over to turn off the light as I'm heading out of the room.

—————————————————---

"Wake up. We gotta get to the site." Genesis shakes me awake. The girls and I are getting ready at the venue, but the guys are getting ready elsewhere.

"Okay, let me just put make myself somewhat presentable." I groan pulling myself out of bed.

"Okay. We're also going to do your hair again before the wedding." She states walking out of the room. I brush through my hair and put it in a messy bun getting ready to head to the site.

We had all of our stuff already in the car, our dresses and hair and makeup items. We got to the venue and Genesis immediately starts barking orders at us.

"You! Go to the bathroom. We're going to start on your hair." She ordered loudly. I walked into the bathroom, and sat on the edge of the tub.

Genesis and Erin who I guess had just got there came into the bathroom to redye my hair. They were going to do a faded look from brown to blonde.

"Okay,  hop in the shower so we can start working on your makeup." Erin says patting me on the back.

I hurry up and finish in the shower so they can start working on my hair and makeup.

And I'm going to leave it at that. If you liked it please comment and vote. The next chapter I'm just going to skip straight to the reception. There is also a whole bunch of pictures. Would y'all prefer they be at the beginning or end of the chapter?