Everything is Perfect

TOUCHDOWN VIRIDIAN CITY VIKINGS! WITH THAT PASS, ASH KETCHUM PASSES THE ALL TIME RECORD FOR TOUCHDOWN PASSES AND TOTAL YARDS IN A SINGLE SEASON FOR THE VIKINGS.

Well as you can see from that description my name is Ash Ketchum. I am 17 years old and I am the quarterback for the Viridian City Vikings. I am a junior in high school and that pass was to win the game against our rival Pewter City Packers. We are currently in the locker room, so I'll let you guys join in now.

Ash: "That was one hell of a catch Gary! I don't think anyone can recreate that at all!"

Gary: "Yeah, I agree with you on that one Ashy-boy."

Ash: "Stop calling me that dammit!"

Coach: "Alright quiet down little fuckers! I have something to say to y'all."

Everyone gives their attention to the coach.

Coach:"Now listen, you boys played one hell of a game and I couldn't be any more proud of you. I've decided that we will have a party tomorrow at my house to celebrate this win because y'all little bastards deserve it! With that being said, you all get your shit and get out. I'll see y'all tomorrow at my house in the evening."

Ash:"Huh, the coach is throwing us a party, this is a first isn't it Gary?"

Gary:"Sure is, hey Ash do you want to go to sonic right now?"

Ash:"Nah man, I need to get home, I have a paper to start on for the weekend.Plus mom said she needed to talk to me about something really important."

Gary:"Lame Ashy-boy, I'll smell ya later loser, tell me what your mom has to talk about to you, it sounds really serious."

Ash:"Alright Oak tree, I will. Talk to you tomorrow."

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you if you are reading this. Like I said. It's my first story I'm just trying something new put for once but anyways I will update tomorrow