Surprised Reunion

Sunday morning came and Ash and Serena were still sleeping. Serena woke up and realized that she was still in Ash's arms. She blushed heavily, but soon edged closer to him. She felt way too comfortable not to move. She checked the time and it was 10:30. She jumped in shock. She knew Ash had to be home by lunch, she didn't want him to get up but she knew she had to wake up.

Serena nudged Ash and whispered to him softly, "Ash time to wake up"

Ash moved but didn't wake up

Serena rolled her eyes, "Ash don't be stubborn. Come on get up"

Ash still didn't do anything, Serena came up with an idea. She blushed furiously, but she turned over to face him. She started to edge closer and closer to his face. She closed her eyes and got an inch to his lips before she was about to kiss him when Ash spoke up.

Ash with a dumb look, "Serena, what are you doing?"

Serena literally jumped out of her bed, "I-i uh d-don't k-know"

Ash looked at her puzzled, "um okay, well what time is it?" checks his phone. "10:50?!? How long have we been out?"

Serena sighed and giggled, "I don't know. I just remember falling asleep on you and you sleeping with me" she then blushed again

Ash took notice, "Serena, are you okay?"

Serena jumped, she couldn't get her blush away, "yeah! I'm okay I promise!"

Ash shrugged it off, "well I better get on my way home"

Serena: "Wait! Can we hang out today too? My mom isn't home and I really want to hang out with you again!"

Ash smiled, "Sure why not? Ill wait for you downstairs"

Serena nodded and smiled, she then got ready. Her and Ash drove down the road and listened to the music. They were jamming out when Ash's stomach growled, he nervously chuckled

Ash:"Well it seems like I'm hungry again, if mom didn't cook anything we will go out to get something"

Serena giggled, "alright, sounds good"

Ash and Serena got to his house; they walked up to the door not only to be greeted by Delia but someone Serena didn't recognized.

Ash didn't see who it was, but when he stepped into his house, he instantly knew who the voice was

"So Ashy-boy how have you been?"

Ash smiled, "well if it isn't the one and only Gary Oak"

Gary laughed, "you're right, I am the one and only Oak"

Ash rolled his eyes, "the one and only Oak tree"

Ash then ran to him and gave him a hug.

Ash:"Dude, what are you doing here?"

Gary:"Well, it is fall break and I wanted to come see you. Since I have the week off. I figured I should come see you and catch up with you"

Ash:"That's awesome man. I'm happy to see you"

Garry nodded and then took notice to Serena, "Well Ashy-boy, who do we have here? I guess this is the girl you've been talking to me about?"

Ash looked at Serena in a surprise and apologetic look, "I'm so sorry Serena. Mom and Gary, meet Serena. Serena this is my mom and my best friend Gary"

Delia:"Please sweetie, call me Delia"

Gary:"So you're the Serena who stole Ash's heart. Nice to meet you. I'm the one and only Gary Oak."