Motivation

After Calem and Serena's breakup and Calems incident, Ash and Serena hung out with each other throughout the week. After practice they both would go and work on their homework and got to know each other. Ash would walk with her everyday to class and to their cars. The 2 were quite drawn to each other. Ash would compliment her everyday and Serena did not stop blushing all day. Her liking of him grew more and more every day. It is game day and everyone is ready and pumped. Coach decided to bench Calem for the night because of his attitude and actions towards Ash all week. Ash and Brock are sitting together and looking at game film to see what they can do to wear this defense down.

Ash:"This team is pretty stout huh Brock"

Brock:"Yeah, last year they gave us our first loss. It was not a good performance by us at all."

Ash:"Really?"

Brock:"Yeah. Calem fumbled a lot and I dropped a lot passes. It was not pretty."

Ash:"It is alright Brock, we will get payback tonight. Just wait"

Brock smiled, "You're right Ash. Lets kick some ass!"

Serena walked up and giggled, "seems like you 2 are getting pumped. Hey Brock can I talk to Ash?"

Brock:"Yeah sure, see you at the field house Ash"

Ash said "see you Brock" and gave his attention to Serena.

Ash:"What's up Serena?"

Serena smiled, "oh nothing, I was just checking in on you. Seeing if you were okay."

Ash:"I'm perfectly fine Serena. What made you worry?"

Serena:"well because of people said. Like how we lost last year. I just thought it would be made you nervous."

Ash chuckled, "me nervous? Serena I've been put in these situations before Serena. Don't worry. We will play just fine."

Serena:"What about Calem not playing?"

Ash sighed, "still care about him huh. Its his fault Serena, we aren't gonna loose this game because he acted fucking stupid. We will win without him. We won the last game by a land slide because he rushed for 2 touchdowns. We still would've won without him. It is his fault for being that way"

Serena looked at him for a second then smiled, "you are right. We can win without him. Well it looks like it is almost time for it. Good luck Ash! Ill be cheering for you tonight!" with that she ran and gave Ash a hug.

Ash laughed and blushed a little bit, "thank you, ill talk to you after the game"

The whole football team went to the field house and got prepared for the game. They stretched and warmed up with a few plays and now it is finally game time.

GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. WE HAVE AN AWESOME NIGHT TO LOOK FORWARD TO. WE HAVE THE LUMIOUS ACADEMY BRONCOS VERSUS THE COURMARINE CITY CHIEFS! THIS WILL BE AN EXCITING MATCH UP TONIGHT. BOTH TEAMS ARE TOP 5 TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY AND THEY WILL DUAL IT OUT HERE TONIGHT. THEY CHIEFS ARE LOOKING TO WIN 2 YEARS IN A ROW WHILE THE BRONCOS ARE LOOKING FOR REVENGE. CAN ASH KETCHUM PREFORM LIKE HE DID LAST WEEK. WE SHALL FIND OUT

Since Calem was benched that night, coach made Ash captain. We are now at the coin toss...

Official:"Okay shake hands and we will toss the coin"

Chief player:"You're going down pretty boy"

Ash:"We shall see about that. Good luck to you as well"

Official:"Broncos what do you choose?"

Ash:"tails"

The official flipped the coin and it was tails