The Hangout

After getting into Ash's truck, Serena plugged in the aux cord to her phone and started to play music. Ash just kept laughing at her because of all the music she played. The songs made no sense to him, so he just kept driving without paying attention to her. Serena took notice and stopped the music and pouted at Ash.

Serena while playfully pouting, "Ash why aren't you singing with me?"

Ash started to laugh, "Well considering I don't know these songs and they make no sense. I best not try to sing them at all"

Serena:"You should have told me that you didn't know these songs! I would've played something you knew!"

Ash:"Nah, don't worry about it. Besides it takes the fun out of seeing you dance and act like they you are now. Its cute"

Serena instantly blushed, "Re-really? It doesn't seem like you're having fun at all though"

Ash:"Of course I am. I haven't really had a friend that's a girl who wants me to go out to the mall with her. Its a new experience for me and I'm actually enjoying it to be honest."

Serena was speechless, but then smiled as wide as she can have her smile, "well, what kind of music do you listen to?"

Ash:"Throwback rap, rock, some today's hits. Music is weird to me. It kinda has to stand out in order for me to like it."

Serena started to laugh, "well here I'm sure you know this" she then put on Salt Shaker by Ying Yang Twins.

Ash:"That's more like it!"

They both started to sing and laughed and the both of them yelled, "SHE ROLL LIKE AN 18 WHEELER" and died of laughter.

They finally arrived at the mall and Serena squealed.

Serena:"Come on Ash! The best shops are this way!" she grabbed his hand and Ash turned red instantly.

Ash:"H-hold on! I gotta lock my truck!"

Serena didn't take notice and continued to drag Ash into her favorite boutique shop.

Ash had to stop and catch his breath.
"Man girls and shopping. They turn into football players when they mention shopping"

Serena came up to him. "What are you doing silly? Come sit over here and wait for me to try these clothes on!"

Ash sighed and walked over to where Serena is and sat down on the bench and waited for her to come out.

Serena tried on many dresses and outfits and all of them seemed plain to Ash. He thought she looked good in all of them but none stood out the most. Serena came out with a dress on and Ash was about to say it looks good like the others but he opened his eyes and became dumbstruck.

Ash:"That looks good like th- whoa"

Serena blushed. The dress was pink red and white. It had a bowtie on it(okay I'm not good with describing clothes so it's the first dress she gets from her mom)

Serena:"So what do you think?"

Ash just sat there in shock. She looked like an angel to him. "I-it l-looks g-great! It suits you perfect"

Serena blushed, "t-thank you A-Ash. I think I'll get this one"

As soon as she said that, there was a loud growl. Ash nervously laughed

Ash:"I think we should get some food soon"

Serena laughed, "Alright come on we will get going now"

They both went up to the cashier and paid. They went back to Ash's truck and found a steakhouse to eat at. The 2 drove around for a little bit getting to know each other. They finally arrived at the steakhouse.

Ash:"I would like the 20oz porterhouse with fries and thousand island on my salad"

Serena was in complete shock to that, "I want the filet with fries and no salad please"

The waiter nodded and told them their food will be out shortly.

Serena:"Ash can you eat all that?"

Ash:"Of course I can!" the waiter brought out his salad and he quickly devoured it

Serena sweat dropped, I've never seen a boy eat this much before she thought.

The food finally came out after a little bit and Ash did not hesitate to eat his food. Before Serena could get done with her steak Ash had already ate his steak and just about done with his fries.

Serena giggled, "Ash do you always eat like this?"

Ash just smiled and nodded his head. His mouth was full of food and he knew not to speak while chewing food.

Ash after he was done chewing, "Well I told you I was hungry. Plus this is the best steakhouse in town I think"

Serena smiled, "Yeah I agree. This place is really good"

Ash and Serena continued to eat and talk. They got to know each better better and they actually got along really well. They had very similar feelings towards things. They finally got done eating and headed home. They jammed out again and laughed. Ash finally go to Serena's.

Serena:"Thank you Ash for coming with me today. It means a lot"

Ash smiled, "no problem. I would anytime. I just didn't like seeing down and stressed out"

Serena smiled, "Thank you Ash. I think I know what I'm gonna do now"

Ash:"What's that?"

Serena:"I'm gonna break up with Calem"

That's the chapter! Sorry it took me so long to update. I have had tests the last 2 days so I couldn't update. Ill make sure to get back on track. Enjoy! And leave feedback!