The Best Last Week Anyone Can Imagine

Well Monday is here and as soon as I got out of my truck I was greeted by heartbroken "fangirls".

Fangirl:"Ash is it true you're leaving?"

Ash:"yes it is sadly"

Fangirl:"So Friday is your last game with us?"

Ash:"Yes it is and we are gonna whip some ass!"

All the girls got excited about his positive attitude.

Ash:"Now girls if you excuse me, I need to get going to class"

The rest of the day went by pretty quick. Nothing new besides being asked the same damn question by everyone. I'm honestly ready for Friday, even though it's my last game. Practice was a little different. Everyone worked harder more than usual. I wished they had this attitude all year. It only seemed like me and Gary wanted this really bad. I was surprised. I've never seen these boys with so much determination before.

The rest of the week went by fast as well. Everyone was pumped for the game. All the football players were screaming their lungs out all day. Everyone came up to me and gave me their goodbyes. After school we all went to the cafeteria. We ate and got prepared for the game. The whole team came up to me and old me they were winning this game for me. We are currently in the 4th quarter of the game. Ill let you guys take it from here

Ash:"Alright, we have 7 minutes to score twice to win this game. Do you think we can?"

The guys:"Hell yeah!"

Ash:"That's what I'm talking about!"

It is 1st and 10 on the 25 yard line for the Vikings. Can Ash lead another come back? The ball is snapped. 20 yard gain for Gary Oak. 5:30 minutes remaining. Ash takes the snap. TOUCHDOWN VIKINGS, ASH THROWS A 55 YARD TOUCHDOWN TO GARY OAK! Extra point is good! The Vikings have to get this onside kick to stand a chance. WHAT A KICK! THE KICKER KICKED IT STRAIGHT INTO ONE OF THE PLAYERS AND IT BOUNCED OFF OF HIM AND THE VIKINGS RECOVER! WHAT A PLAY!

Ash:"Alright! We got what we wanted now its time to show them who we are!"

3 minutes remaining. Can Ash Ketchum make this come back? Hands the ball off to Gary Oak and he gains for 15. Another hand off to Gary and he gains 7. Time is winding down. They have a minute and a half remaining. Its 2nd and 3 at the 25.

Ash:"Ill take this one Gary, rest up because you're getting my last pass here"

Gary"Alright ash. Make this count"

Ash takes the snap himself! 5 yard gain! 33 seconds left on the clock. Ash spikes the ball with 5 seconds left!

Ash:"Gary, this one is for you. Be ready for it"

Gary:"Alright! I'm ready!"

Ash takes the snap. He's scrambling!
5
4
3
2
1
Ash gets the pass off......TOUCHDOWN VIKINGS! GARY OAK WITH THE TIPTOE SNAG IN THE BACK OF THE ENDZONE! WHAT A PLAY BY ASH! HE'S DONE IT AGAIN! OH MY GOD! WHAT A GAME!

Ash:"YES! I KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN AGAIN!"

The whole team goes to ash and picks him up and carries him to the locker room.

Coach:"What a game boys! We showed them pussies how we are! Hell of a game for Ash to end on! I'm proud of you all! Ash you deserve the game ball. Nobody else can manage the clock and be able to make a comeback like you can."

Players:"YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Ash:"Thank you guys," starts to tear up, "I'm really gonna miss this place"

Everyone gathers up and starts cheering Ash's name until they all left the game. That night was one of the best nights Ash has ever had.

Chapter 3 guys. Hope you like it. Kinda hard to make because it was hard today because we had an assembly so I couldn't make this chapter as fast as I normally do