Playoffs (Divisional Round)

After that week, Gary went back to Kanto. Ash said his goodbyes and told him he would see him at Christmas.

More weeks passed by and Serena and Ash's love for each other grew. They would nonstop see each other, they spent the night with each other. They were the happiest couple that everyone saw. They had a few bumps in the road, but they quickly managed to get through them. They had very few hard times, but that didn't stop them. Everyone was wanting to be like them. They looked like a married couple.

For the rest if the season the Broncos went 8-2. It is now time for the playoffs. Since they were the #1 seed in the region, they had the first round bye. Everyone practiced hard and did what they were suppose to do. Kept their grades up, stayed out of trouble and so on. We are currently in the locker room. Coach is giving them a speech. He told them that no matter what happens, he will always be proud of who they are and what they have accomplished. It is now finally game time and everyone ran out onto the field. Ash was stretching, when Serena came up and tackled him to a hug.

Ash chuckled, "Serena, if you keep this up I might have to recruit you next year. You pack a punch"

Serena laughed, "Well I've gotta show how much I'm excited for you! Its your first playoff game here and I want you to he relaxed"

Ash continued to laugh, "you know I've been in this situation before right?"

Serena playfully pouted, "I know, but its different. You have me to support you" she then kissed him and winked at him.

Ash blushed, "Oh you. You're right though. This makes things a whole lot less nerve racking."

Serena giggled and hugged him again. She squeezed him a little tighter, "just know that whatever the outcome is, I will always be here for you"

Ash smiled, "I know, that's the best part! The game is about to start. Talk to you after"

Serena blushed and kissed him again, "Alright, good luck, I love you" and then she ran off.

Ash sighed out of happiness, "Man I love her," he thought.

Brock came over to him and talked to him. Everyone told Ash that there wasn't anything to worry about. He reassured them and told him he's been in this predicament before. Everyone nodded in agreement. The game has finally started.

GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I WELCOME YOU TO THIS EXCITING MATCHUP TONIGHT. THIS IS THE DIVISIONAL ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS. WE HAVE THE LUMIOUS BRONCOS AND THE SNOWBELL CITY SAINTS. IT SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME TONIGHT. WE TUNE YOU IN TO THE COIN TOSS

Official: "Good evening to both teams, we want this game to be fun and clean. Since the Saints are the visiting team, they will choose what side they want on the coin toss. Please choose."

Saints player: "Heads"

The official tosses the coin and it is Tails. Ash chose to kick first.

Official; "Like I said, we want this to be a good clean game. Good luck to the both of your teams"

Both teams nodded and headed back to the sideline

THE BRONCOS WILL KICK OFF FIRST
THIS SHOULD BE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER FOLKS!

The Saints got the ball first and wasted a lot of time on the clock. The Broncos managed to force a punt. With 6:03 left in the first quarter Ash is out with his team ready to give a show tonight.

OUR BRONCOS ARE TAKING THE FIELD TONIGHT. ASH KETCHUM HAS HAD A PHENOMENAL YEAR. CAN HE CONTINUE THIS YEAR?

Ash started off handing the ball off. He threw little passes here and there. They finally capped off the drive with a 5 yard touchdown run by Ash