The First Day

Dawn showed Ash where the coach's office is. When she did she told him she had to go to classes and she would see them in their 3rd period together. We are now with Ash and he is outside the room

*Knock Knock*

Coach:"Come in!"

Ash opens the door and stands in the room

Coach:"Oh, may I help you?"

Ash:"Yes, um I just moved to this school today and its my first day. I play football and I was wondering if I could join the team?"

Coach:"I don't see why not, we are a little shaky right now. What's your name?"

Ash:"Ash, Ash Ketchum. I come from Pallet town in Kanto."

Coach:"Oh is that so, you've came a long ways around the world didn't you"

Ash:"Yeah, moms job made us move here"

Coach:"I understand, say Ash what did you play when you were in Kanto?"

Ash:"Well I played quarterback"

Coach raised an eyebrow to that.

Coach:"Oh really? We could use one right now. How good are you?"

Ash:"Well I had a full ride to my favorite college back in Kanto before I moved here. I have intentions on still going there after these last 2 years"

Coach:"Well that settles it! Come to practice today! I want to see you play. I will get all the paper work filled out for you. See you at practice Ash. Have a good first day."

Ash was very surprised at his statement. "Well see you then Coach. You also have a good day." And with that Ash walked to his first class.

Ash's first 2 periods went by quickly. He had government and math for his classes. He met a few girls that instantly became fangirls of him. He is currently heading to his 3rd period, which is art. He remembers Dawn saying something about them having this class together. Ash walks in not only to see Dawn in there, but also Serena. Ash got that weird feeling in his stomach again, but he shook it off. He is currently waiting to be seated by the teacher.

Dawn:"Ash! Come sit with us! The teacher lets us sit anywhere we want."

Ash:"Oh okay. That's great!" he sits down

Dawn:"So Ash, how is your first day going so far?"

Ash:"Pretty good. This school is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Its easy to get lost here."

Dawn and Ash continued their little conversation. Serena on the other hand didn't know what to say to him because of what Calem said to her. She thought Ash was cute even though she had Calem. He is a really nice boy she thought. She just hated being like this to him. She feels like she can trust him more than anyone, even more than Calem. She didn't know why Calem got so jealous. He never acted like that until Ash got here. Her thoughts were interrupted when Dawn snapped her fingers in front of her face.

Serena:"Y-yeah?"

Dawn:"You okay? Ash asked you a question and you didn't answer. You kinda just doze off on us"

Serena:"Oh sorry! I'm just kinda tired. Anyways what did you ask me Ash?"

Ash:"I just asked how was your day going?"

Serena:"Oh it's going good! Thank you!"

Dawn:"Anyways, Ash tells us more about yourself!"

"Well uh I play quarterback, I have a full ride to my favorite college back in Kanto. I like to eat a lot. I sleep in all the time. I play a few videogames. That's about it" he said while nervously chuckling.

Dawn and Serena both sweat dropped to that.

Dawn:"Well that's cool! I'm sure you can hangout with us when we all go out every weekend! Well the bells about to ring. Ill see you at lunch and  6th and 7th Ash!"

Serena:"See you at lunch Ash!"

Ash waved the 2 girls by. The next 2 periods went by fast for Ash. Lunch came and he was about to sit at a table by himself before Dawn and May called him over to sit with them. Everyone was in lunch and they were asking Ash a lot of questions. Ash answered them and told them about his last game and everything back in Kanto. The last classes Ash just sat and worked with Dawn and she told him a few stories about her childhood and why she wanted to be a cheerleader. The last bell rang and Ash went to his truck to get his football stuff. Everyone was surprised at him and his truck. The coach introduced Ash to the team and everyone but Calem gave him a warm welcome. Ash's first practice was basically him throwing a few passes with the coach and then going back to the office to learn the plays. He didn't do much. He was just happy to be able to play. After practice Ash was walking to his truck and suddenly Calem stepped in front of him.

Calem:"Ash I'm giving you a warning not to play. This is my team and you're not going to take it from me!"

Ash:"Whoa Whoa. Calem lets just settle down real fast. I'm not here to take "your" team. I'm here to play the sport I love. Ever since I said something about Serena you've acted like a punk to me. I don't know why, I'm just wanting to make a few friends and play football. Simple as that"

Calem:"Whatever, you're still a nobody anyways. I'm warning you Ketchum. Stay away from Serena and don't you dare try to steal this team from me"

Ash just rolled his eyes and walked to his truck. Ash drove home and all he could think about that Serena had a very scared look in her eyes when she was near him. He doesn't want to cause problems with her. This surprised himself when he thought that. He hasn't ever thought about causing problems with a girl before. I don't know what's going on with me he thought. He finally shrugged it off and arrived to his house. He walks inside to be greeted by his mother and his cat pikachu.

Delia:"Welcome home honey! How was your day?"

Ash:"Pretty good, I made some new friends and I can play for their football team. The coach told me they were in need of a quarterback and I guess I showed up at the right time"

Delia:"Really? That's awesome sweetie! I've made your favorite dinner tonight spaghetti!"

Ash:"Thank you mom! I must say this day has been full of surprises"

And with that Ash ate his food and went and got ready for bed. What he didn't know is a certain honey blonde hair girl will always be in his thoughts. He can't shake her out of his head. Is this the start of revealing a new feeling for Ash? Is it also a start to many problems for Ash? We shall find out soon

That's the chapter! Sorry it took me so long. I've been busy with regionals so I haven't had time to write. Anyways leave feedback! See you next time!