The New Kid

It was a beautiful, chilly morning in Lumious City. Everyone was heading for school. The school was pretty big. It had all the best athletes and the best scholars. This school was top notch. Their football team has won consecutive championships and was rarely beaten. They have been struggling lately because everyone wants to do something different. What they didn't know that one person changes everything for them. Lets see how the crew is this morning.

Dawn:"Look Serena! There's everyone!"

Serena:"I know. I see them. Why are you always hyper for school?"

Dawn giggles. "I don't know I just always am."

The 2 girls walk up to the group

May:"Good morning! Nice to see you 2!

Iris:"Good morning!"

Misty:"Morning!"

Brock:"Morning you 2"

Cilan:"Good morning ladies!"

Paul:"Mornin"

Trip:"morning to you"

Calem walks over to Serena and kisses her. "Good morning babe"

Serena giggles. "Good morning sweetie"

May:"Hey! Did you hear that we are getting a new kid today?"

Everyone but Serena and dawn shook their heads.

May:"I heard he came from Kanto. Wonder if he plays any sports"

Iris:"Anyone know where Barry and Kenny are?"

No one didn't know. Suddenly everyone turned their heads towards to a boy no one recognized, but Serena. May yelled at the boy and told him to come over to where they are. The boy nodded as his understanding.

May:"Hey! You're the new kid right?"

The boy:"Yes I am."

May:"Well what's your name?"

The boy:"I'm Ash. Ash Ketchum. I come from Kanto"

May:"Oh! Well nice to meet you. I'm May. That's Iris, Dawn, Misty, Brock, Paul, Cilan, Trip, and that's Calem and Serena"

Ash:"Nice to meet y'all and nice to see you Serena"

Everyone:"Wait you know Serena?"

Ash:"Yeah it's a funny story but I met her as soon as I moved into my house in Vanville"

Everyone nodded. Calem on the other hand had a jealous look on his face and pulled Serena to the side to ask about that situation.

Calem:"Care to explain?"

Serena:"Well I ummm. I was meeting the girls at the mall yesterday and I was walking to the mall and the moving truck and he was beside it. From afar he looked exactly like you and I thought it was you. So I yelled your name and he turned around and I got embarrassed. He told me his name and he asked about this school and that's was about it. He also asked if I could show him around but I told him no. Nothing else happened I swear!"

Calem:"Alright, whatever, if you say so. Don't do that shit again or else"

Serena gulped at that. She never thought Calem would be like that. They both got back to the group and she had a worried look on her face and Ash took notice.

Ash:"I wonder what he said to her. Seems protective and an asshole to me" he mumbled.

Brock:"So Ash, do you play any sports?"

Ash:"Yes I do. I play football and I was wondering if I could join y'alls team."

Calem huffed and said, "it will be hard to get on the team. We are the best in Kalos. So I don't think coach will let a nobody like you on the team" he smirked at the last sentence he said.

Ash:"Oh really? What if I told him that I was the best quarterback in Kanto before I moved here?"

Everyone gasped but Calem.

Calem:"That's a bluff. He's bluffing."

Ash:"Are you so sure about that? Want me to prove it? Who's the best receiver in this school?"

Brock:"I am. Here I'll run a post."

Brock runs a post route and Ash zips a pass right to him and catches Brock off guard and barely makes the catch. Everyone gasped, even Calem but it quickly turns to a huff.

Calem:"I've seen better"

Ash:"Aren't you stubborn" he said with a little laugh. "I can show better at practice. Anyways. Can anyone show me where the office is? I need to get my schedule"

Dawn thinks "he's pretty cute." "hey I will! Come on it is this way"

Ash and dawn walk to the office and left everyone there in awe.

Brock:"Just how good are you Ash" he thought. "I'm gonna find game film of him"

With that, everyone headed to class.

With Ash and Dawn...

Dawn:"So Ash, you really are the best quarterback at Kanto?"

Ash:"Yeah, well was now. I had a full ride to my favorite college but I had to move here."

Dawn:"Well after I show you the office I can take you to the coach"

Ash:"You can?! Thank you very much! Dawn right?"

Dawn giggles. "Yeah it's Dawn, say Ash do you have a girlfriend by chance?"

Ash:"No, I just really focus on school and football. That's about it"

Dawn:"Oh, well here we are at the office. I will wait for you so I can show you around some more"

Ash:"Okay, thank you again"

Dawn smiles and has a tint of a blush. Ash doesn't notice and runs and gets his schedule

Ash:"Okay I'm back"

Dawn:"Well the coaches office is this way. Come on"

With that Ash followed behind Dawn and headed for the coaches office. Wonder what will the coach think when Ash tells him about his success in Kanto. How will Dawns little crush affect Serena? We shall see next time

That's the chapter! I feel like they are getting longer by the more I type. I guess more ideas pop up. Anyways I will try to update tomorrow. Leave some feed back!