Mistaken Identity

Hello there, my name is Serena Yuvonne. I am 17 years old and I am currently attending Lumious City Academy. The Academy is a private school. All of the best athletes and the smartest people go there. Our football program is the best in the Kalos region. I am a cheerleader for the Academy. I am a co-captain and the other captain is my best friend Dawn. My boyfriend is Calem, he is the captain of the football team. He is also the running back. It is currently Sunday and I'm heading to the mall. I'm walking through Vanville and I notice a moving truck. There is a boy that looks like Calem! I think it is Calem! Wonder why he is out here. He didn't tell me he was moving closer to me. Ill go ask him.

Serena:"Hey Calem! What are you doing out here!"

As soon as the boy turned around. I instantly got red from embarrassment.

The boy:"Huh? Me? I think you've got me for the wrong boy miss. I assume you were looking for your boyfriend?"

Serena:"No, well yes he is my boyfriend, but I thought you were him and so I was going to ask if he was moving here, but as soon as I saw you I instantly was embarrassed. I'm so sorry."

The boy:"Oh okay. Its fine, no worries. What's your name?"

Serena:"Serena, Serena Yvonne, how about yours?"

The boy:"Ash, Ash Ketchum"

Serena:"Well its nice to meet you Ash, did you just move here?"

Ash:"Likewise, and yes I did. I moved from Kanto"

Serena:"Oh! That's cool! By any chance are you attending Lumious Academy?"

Ash:"I believe so, do you go there?"

Serena:"Yes I do, I'm a cheerleader there"

Ash:"Oh! By any chance is there a football team?"

Serena:"Yes there is. Do you play?"

Ash:"Yeah I do, I was the best quarterback in Kanto before I moved here. Hey Serena, by any chance could you show me around? I don't know my way around here"

When Ash asked that. Serena instantly froze. She kept thinking about how would Calem react if he saw her walking with Ash. She didn't want to say no but she had to. She has to be loyal to Calem.

Serena:"I would love to, but I can't. I have to get a few things for mom at the store and I'm meeting some friends at the mall. I'm so sorry"

Ash:"Oh. I see. Its okay. You go do that. Its fine. I'm sure I can figure things out myself. I guess I will see you tomorrow at school. See ya Serena"

Serena:"Oh! Um see you tomorrow Ash!"

With that, Serena walked off feeling guilty. Man he is really cute she thought. Wait what she stopped in her tracks. I can't be thinking of him like that I just met him! Get it together Serena. You have Calem. I better go see the girls. After that she continued to walk towards Lumious City.

Ash:"Huh, she seems nice. Something was weird. I felt nervous talking to her. Like it was hard to speak. Oh well, oh yeah! I need to call Gary." Ash then gets his phone out and dials Gary's number.

Gary:"Yo Ashy-boy, I assume you made it there just fine?"

Ash:"Yeah I did, it is pretty nice here. It is very similar to pallet, but you can't beat home"

Gary:"Yeah you're right, meet any hot girls yet?"

Ash:"Well I got mistaken as some girls boyfriend earlier. Her name is Serena, she seems really nice"

Gary:"Whoa Ash! Putting in work as soon as you got there! Hell yeah my boy!"

Ash:"Shut up, anyways she goes to the same school I will go to. I found out that they have a football team! Hopefully they aren't bad"

Gary:"Well as soon as you get on that team you will make them 100x better"

Ash:"Maybe, well anyways Gary I gotta go, I need to finish unpacking things"

Gary:"Alright Ashy-boy. Stay safe."

With that, Ash went back to unpacking things. He couldn't get his mind off of Serena. Why was it so hard to talk to her. I've never been like that before. Alright I need to get this off of my mind. Time to unpack and do something

With Serena....

"Why do I feel so bad for doing that....." she mumbled

Dawn:"Hey Serena, what's up? You seem kinda down."

Serena:"Well you see, I met this new kid who is starting at our school tomorrow and when I first saw him I thought he was Calem. When he turned around and I saw that it wasn't him I instantly was embarrassed. After we talked he asked me to show him around. I denied him thought because I was afraid Calem would see us. He is a really nice guy. I just feel bad for telling him no"

Dawn:"Ohhhhhhhh Serena. You found some new that you like"

Serena turns red instantly. "Wait no I dont! I just met the guy! I don't even know much about him!"

Dawn:"Whatever you say Serena, it still is funny that you thought he was Calem"

Serena:"Yeah it was for sure a mistaken identity"

That's the chapter! We finally get to meet Serena. Wonder how these two will affect each other and their sports. The whole "crew" will be met tomorrow. Anyways, until then!