The Breakup

It was Monday morning and everyone was getting ready for school. Serena was getting ready while also thinking about how she was gonna break up with Calem. She didn't know so she texted Ash.

Serena:Hey Ash. I don't know how I'm gonna break up with Calem.

Ash:Well I don't know either. It's your call. Are you sure you want to break up with him?

Serena thought about that. "Do I want to? We've been together for almost 2 years now. I don't know. Part of me says don't but the other part says that I should. I don't know. She replied to Ash

Serena: I don't know Ash. Its really hard to think about it.

Ash: Well you know you don't have to today. If it is too much for you to do then don't do it right now, but just know that whatever choice you make I'll support you 100%

Serena smiled, she knew she started to like Ash a lot and that's one of the reasons why she did.

Serena: Thank you Ash. I'm glad I can rely on you. I think I know what I'm gonna do. I'll see you at school!

Ash: Alright Serena. See you at school

Everyone finally made it to school but Ash was still running a little late. Serena walked up to the group and Calem went over and tried to kiss her but she stopped him.

Serena:"Calem, we need to talk"

Calem was dumbfounded, "um okay?"

The 2 walked off right before Ash showed up.

May and Dawn:"Hey Ash!"

Ash:"Hey!"

As soon as he said that, he heard yelling and Calem running right to him

Serena and Calem while Ash is talking to the group

Calem:"What's wrong babe? Everything okay?"

Serena was hesitant but she came clean, "look Calem, everything doesn't feel right with you anymore. Nothing seems special anymore and I just don't feel like we love each other anymore. Like we are dating just because we've been together for so long. I just feel like its time for us to move on. Meet new people."

Calem was shocked at first but instantly became furious, "so you're telling me you're breaking up with me? After all I've done for you?"

Serena:"You haven't done anything for me! You have used me!"

Calem:"Why would I do that? Breaking up with me for a nobody like HIM? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU SERENA. WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU! YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT IM ENDING THIS NOW" he storms off towards Ash.

Ash:"Huh? What's going on?" suddenly he sees Calem coming at him and tries to punch him but he dodges with ease. "Yo man! What are you doing!"

Calem:"I told you to stay away from Serena and look at what you did! You stole my girl!" He tries to punch Ash again but Ash catches his wrist and turns it so he can't do anything.

Ash:"Look man, I didn't steal your girl. It ain't my fault she broke up with you. She broke up with you because you weren't the person she loved anymore. Now stop being a bitch and man up and say that you're sorry to Serena"

Calem refused but Ash turned his wrist even more to the point where he can break it and Calem let out a huge scream

Calem:"AHHHHHHH! OKAY OKAY! IM SORRY FOR HOW I WAS SERENA"

Serena took notice and became worried, "okay Ash I think he has had enough. You can stop now"

Ash let go and Calem gave a huff.

Calem:"I'll get you at practice bitch"

Ash chuckled, "okay dickface, you do that and see how it goes."

What Ash and Serena didn't know was that the whole group jaws were dropped to the floor.

Dawn:"Serena you really just do that?"

Serena nodded and smiled, "yeah. It is what is best for me."

Everyone was still in shock but Ash was still kinda pissed. Everyone went to class. Ash was about to when Serena stopped him.

Serena:"Hey Ash, I just want to say thank you. Part of me feels relieved now because I did that" she then gave him a hug.

Ash was surprised, but he returned the hug and smiled. "Well whatever makes you happy Serena. I will support you 110%. Now come on we've got class to go to"

Serena nodded in understanding and the 2 walked to class smiling to each other. What they didn't know that this is the start for their love for each other. How will they confess to each other. We shall see....

That's the chapter! Finally got it out. It was a very busy day for me. So I thought I should make a quick little short chapter. Anyways leave feedback!