I never thought this would happen to me

I finally got home from the game and boy was I wore out. I believe that was the hardest I've ever played in a game. Coming back from a 2 score deficit in less than 7 minutes really kicks your ass. I told mom that we should talk the next morning because I was really worn out. Mom understood, so I went straight to bed.

The next morning...
I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon and man it smelt delicious. I run downstairs and started to devour my food and that's when I noticed that mom had a worried look on her face, so I decided to speak up.

Ash:"Hey mom, what's up? You look really worried"

Delia:"Well Ash I have something important to tell you, but it is really hard to explain to you."

Ash:"Well what is it? It can't be too bad. I'm sure it will be alright."

Delia:"Well Ash, we are moving to Kalos. I know you don't want to, but we have to. I know this is all of the sudden, but my job has sent me to work for them in Kalos. It is a promotion for me and they told me I couldn't refuse it."

As soon as she said we are moving, I felt like my heart stopped. I couldn't believe that I was moving from Kanto. I understood how it was hard for mom to tell me and she didn't want to leave either, but her job says other wise.

It took me a few moments to fully take it in, but I finally reassured her.

Ash:"Hey mom, it'll be okay. As long as my new school has a football program, it'll all be okay. It is hard, but you can't argue this at all. We just have to start over again."

Delia:"Honey you really have become mature, I'm glad you understand. You know I fought back to make us stay, but they told me no one else was better to be at the new position than I am. I'm very sorry it is this way"

Ash:" It's okay mom, I know you tried your best, but things are gonna be different. Well it looks like I have to tell the team today at the party. Oh! When are we moving exactly?"

Delia:"Next week, this will be your last week at Virdian City"

Ash"Oh okay. Well mom I'm gonna head to the party, I'll see you tonight!"

Delia"Okay Ash, be safe!"

A few hours pass and Ash arrives at the coach's house

Coach"Alright, since you all are now here. Lets get this party going!"

Gary:"Hey Ashy-boy, get your ass over here!"

Ash:"Hey Gary, what's up?"

Gary:"What's up? Dude what's wrong? You look down in the dumps today."

Ash:"Well I am, I have to move away from Kanto."

Gary:"Wait what?!? Ash you're kidding me right?"

Ash:"Sadly no I am not. It hurts to say it, but I have to. I have one more week at Viridian."

Gary:"But why?"

Ash told Gary the whole situation and Gary still couldn't believe what was happening.

Gary:"So no matter how hard we try, you still have to leave?"

Ash:"Yeah sadly, I'll tell everyone when coach gathers us up again because I found out that this is my going away party."

A few hours passed and the players were chatting about big hits and best touchdowns they have got through the season so far. Then the coach came back up and whistled to get everyone's attention.

Coach:"Now you little bastards are probably wondering why I asked you for your attention. Well, I would like to say that this party is for Ash. You all are probably wondering why, well I'm gonna leave that one to Ash. Ash will you come up here?"

Ash:"Alright, well first of y'all probably didn't think this was for me. I didn't think it was either. Well, this morning I got told something. You all probably will not like this, but I have to anyways. I'm moving away guys," as soon as that was said every one gasped but the coach and Gary, "anyways, I didn't want this to happen, but I have to. I know this is sudden, but I have to tell you all. This coming week is my last week of school and Friday will be my last game. I'm sorry, but it it what it is. So, I guess you can say that this is my going away party. So lets not be sad about leaving and lets worry about winning this football game Friday! Who's with me?"

Everyone screams with Ash

As the party died down and people started to leave, everyone thanked the coach and told him they'll see him Monday. Ash was about to leave, but then suddenly the coach asked him to come over and talk to him.

Coach:"Hey Ash, I just wanted to say thank you. There hasn't been anyone like you in a long time and now since you are leaving, I figured I should thank you. I know I'm harsh and everything, but there is a soft side to me. Just promise me wherever you end up in your new school, you will always play like yourself. You don't need to change because you're hell of a ball player the way that you are now. Stay the same and put in the same amount of work here when you play over there."

Ash:"Thank you coach, I will give it my all this week. We are gonna win this game for sure. See you Monday coach!"

Hey guys! Second chapter is out. I wanted to make it a little longer but it's hard to do so when you have tests to study. Fuck those things. Anyways hope you enjoyed. Ill update tomorrow!