Regional Championship

After Ash's little incident, the whole week everyone made sure he was okay. They all wanted him to be prepared for Friday night. It was a big game for them and they wanted to make sure he was okay. Ash felt uneasy at the beginning of the week. He wasn't diagnosed with a concussion and everyone was relieved. He stumbled a few times through the week, but Serena caught him all the time. Serena would stay at his house and help Delia take care of him. Delia was surprised by her actions and started to love her even more. She saw how dedicated she was to Ash. It made her heart happy. It is currently Thursday and Ash and Serena are at his truck after school.

Serena:"So you're gonna be okay fully padding up?"

Ash sighed, "yes I am. I feel completely normal today. Haven't stumbled a bit, plus the team needs me"

Serena shortly whispered to herself, "but I need you..."

Ash raised an eyebrow to that, "What was that?"

Serena became embarrassed, "N-nothing!"

Ash chuckled and picked her up and twirled her around, "Oh you, You don't know how much I love you. I need you too" he then sat her down and kissed her then winked at her.

Serena playfully punched him, "Well I know I can't keep things to myself"

Ash nodded, "That's right, even if you tried, I would find out"

Serena sighed, "You're right sadly, but its the same for you to me"

Ash laughed, "but I don't have to hide anything from you. I have no reason to"

Serena smiled brightly, "That's right, I know you don't. You always have stayed loyal to me"

Ash chuckled, "And I plan to still. Ill see you after practice. I love you"

Serena giggled and blushed. She kissed him bye, "I love you too silly, see you soon"

With that, Serena and Ash both headed off to practice. Practice went well for the both of them, they came home just fine. The rest of the evening was the usual for the couple. Eat, watch a movie, and go to sleep.

The next day came and everyone went crazy. All the teachers basically suspended class for the day and let everyone relax. Since the Broncos were the 1 seed in their region, they got home field advantage. It wasn't long for the day to get over with.  The football players and cheerleaders all gathered in the cafeteria and ate. The crew all hung out together. They made everyone relax and feel confident about the game. After all that, the football players went to the field house and got ready. The football players were kinda nervous. They were playing the Anistar Academy Tigers. They were the 2nd best team across the whole region. The Broncos were 5th. This will be a tough game for them. They suited up and headed to the field.

GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. WE HAVE A VERY EXCITING MATCHUP TONIGHT. WE HAVE THR HOME FAVORITE, THE LUMIOUS BRONCOS, AND THE VISITING TEAM, THE ANISTAR TIGERS! BOTH TEAMS ARE THE TOP IN THE COUNTRY. WE SHALL FIND OUT WHO COMES OUT ON TOP.

Ash and Brock went for the coin toss. The tigers won the coin toss and chose to kick. So, the Broncos will start off on offense for the first time all year first.

THE BRONCOS WILL START OFF FIRST. WE HAVENT SEEN THIS DONE BEFORE SO LETS HOLD ON TIGHT.

Ash's first drive was decent. Ended up going for a field goal. The tigers quickly answered back with a touchdown. Ash's second drive didn't end up so well. He was hit while throwing and it ended up as an interception. Ash was frustrated. The first half ended with the tigers in the lead 21-3. As Ash was walking back to the field house, Serena came up to him. Ash didn't really want to talk

Ash with a serious tone, "Serena I can't talk now"

Serena shook her head, "Yes you can! What is wrong!?! You're not yourself out there tonight! I'm worried sick!"
She then embraced him, Ash tried to pull away but couldn't. Serena held on tightly and started to cry a little bit. Ash took notice.

Ash with a worried expression, "Serena what's wrong?"

Serena while sniffling, "You're not yourself. I hate it when you're like this. This isn't the Ash I fell in love with. I just want you to have fun please? For me?" she then looked up with a puppy dog face

Ash sighed then smiled, "You're right. I'm not myself. I can still change things around. Ill have fun. Its hard not to when you're by my side. Thanks Serena, I don't know what I would do without you. You truly are special to me"

Serena blushed and kissed him, "Now go kick some ass"

Ash chuckled and headed into the locker room. After giving a speech, Ash and the team felt more confident. The second half started and the Broncos were a different team. The first play was intercepted and returned for a touchdown. That made the score 21-10. The second drive out ended with a fumble recovered by the Broncos. It was Ash's first drive of the half. He went 4-5 for 30 yards and he ended with a quarterback sneak to secure the touchdown. Now the score is 21-17 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd. The tigers winded the clock down. At the start of the 4th quarter, the Broncos forced a punt. Ash kept good clock management and with 8:30 on the clock he threw a 25 yard touchdown pass to Joey Smith. (Gotta have youngster joey man, its a must) Everyone went insane. It was the first time the Broncos had the lead. For the rest of the night, the defense scored another touchdown. Ash's last touchdown was a 45 yard deep pass to Brock. The Broncos ended up winning 38-21.

WHAT A COMEBACK PERFORMANCE BY THE BRONCOS. THE BEST COMEBACK ANYONE HAS SEEN. THE BRONCOS LOOKED LIKE A TOTAL DIFFERENT TEAM IN THE SECOND HALF. THATS ALL FOLKS! CONGRATS TO THE BRONCOS FOR MAKING IT TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! WE WILL SEE YOU IN 2 WEEKS FOR THE GAME.

After the game, Ash was congratulated by everyone. He was very humbled by all their compliments. Then he got tackled by his very beautiful girlfriend.

Serena: "You looked amazing out there in the 2nd half. I'm so proud of you!"

Ash chuckled, "well it was all because of you"

She blushed, "Me? You just needed a pep talk" she then winked at him.

Ash laughed even more. He then picked her up and twirled her around. She laughed like crazy

Ash:"Well you're the best pep talker I know. I don't know what i would do without you. I love you"

Serena blushed even more, "I love you too. I'm always here for you"

Ash laughed and carried her to his truck. The rest of the night Serena loved on Ash. Ash couldn't be happier. He was playing good football and he had the best girl ever. Everything was going good for him. He just had one last game to cap it all off. That game will be the best game of his life. He will show everyone that there is more than they have seen. We shall see this performance soon. Until next time...

That's the chapter! Sadly but there's one last chapter to this story. I must say. Its been fun writing this book. I do have an announcement. I will be making a second book. I recently just got done with the cover!

I will start working on that very soon! Hope y'all will enjoy that as much as this book

I will start working on that very soon! Hope y'all will enjoy that as much as this book. Until then! Peace!