Jealousy Causes Problems

The weekend is here and everyone does their normal routine. They all get together and go out to the park or to eat or even to the movies. They decided to go to the park today. It is currently 10 in the morning and a certain raven hair boy is sleeping like a baby

Buzz buzz buzz buzz

Ash:Just 5 more minutes please

Buzz buzz buzz buzz

Ash:Good lord who's calling me this morning, picks up the phone, "hello?"

Serena:"Good morning Ash!"

Ash chuckles, "Morning Serena, why are you calling me this morning?"

Serena:"Well I was gonna tell you that we are all heading to the park today to hang out. I was seeing if you wanted to come as well"

Ash:"I would love to, what time?"

Serena:"Around 3 Kay?"

Ash:"Alright sounds good. See you then"

Serena:"Good! Bye Ash!"

Ash:"Bye Serena"

Ash put the phone down, Man she's really hyper this morning, it was kinda cute though. Wait what did I just think? Something keeps feeling weird when I talk to Serena. Is this really what Gary said? Love I think? Oh well. Ill see the rest of them at the park.

With Serena.....

"So? Seems like you're very friendly to Ash all of the sudden"

Serena:"Dawn! When did you wake up?"

Dawn:"As soon as you said Good morning Ash!" she started to laugh

Serena instantly became embarrassed, "well I thought he should come hang out with us. He needs some friends and I figured he should start hanging with us..."

Dawn smirked, "Mhm I bet that's the only reason why," she gave a devious grin, "whatever you say Serena, lets go out for a little bit"

Serena instantly remembered what Ash said, "Oh yeah! I need to go get a new tire for my car anyways"

The 2 girls went to town and did their little thing for a few hours. Its finally around 3 and everyone is meeting at the park. What they didn't know is that Ash is coming but Serena and Dawn. Serena and Dawn showed but Ash hasn't got there yet.

Everyone:"Hey Serena and Dawn!"

Dawn waves rapidly, "Hey!"

Serena:"Hey!"

Calem walks up to Serena and kisses her, "Hey babe"

Serena suddenly dozed off. That kiss didn't seem special to her at all. It was just kinda plain. Like it had no meaning to her at all anymore. His hugs didn't fill her with joy like they used to. Is she really starting to not love Calem anymore? She kept thinking until Calem waved his hand in front of her face

Calem:"Are you okay?"

Serena:"Oh yeah! I'm fine just was thinking about something. No worries!"

Calem shrugs it off and held her hand. Ash finally walks up, everyone but Serena and Dawn were surprised to see him.

Everyone but Calem, "Hey Ash! What are you doing here?"

Ash:"Well I was invited to come here"

May:"By who?"

Ash:"Serena"

Everyone looked at Serena

Serena:"What? I thought he should hang out with us"

Ash took notice of everyone looking weird at him and Serena

Ash:"I mean I can go somewhere else and not bother y'all, its okay, y'all can hang out with yourselves," then he starts to walk away

Brock:"Hey wait up man! We didn't mean it like that. We just got confused that Serena asked you. How did she?"

Ash:"How did she ask me? She called me this morning"

Calem really took notice to that. "Can I talk to you Serena?"

Serena:"Yeah sure"

They both walked away to a place where the crew cannot hear them.

Calem:"What the hell, did you give him your number?"

Serena:"Yes, is there a problem with that?"

Calem:"Are you fucking stupid? Yes there is, we are together and you gave a nobody your number? What the fuck Serena"

Serena had enough at him acting this way so she popped off

Serena:"Look I don't know why you keep acting like a punk about him. He's a really nice guy. For your information I gave him my number because he helped me out last night by changing my tire and making sure I was okay. You haven't been nice to me at all since Ash has arrived here. I'm sick of it! He's done nothing to you! He is not a nobody. He just needs some friends! How would you feel if you moved to a new school across the world. Haven't you thought about that! If you're gonna continue to act this way about him when he is near, I'm not even gonna bother hanging out with you! Change your attitude before talking to me. I'm going somewhere else Calem, don't follow me or try to talk to me until you know ill be okay talking to the Calem I know and love because you aren't him anymore!" with that Serena stormed off back to the group and told them she was gonna do something by herself today and she would talk to them later.

Ash took notice and took off and caught up with her.

Ash:"Hey are you okay? You sound irritated."

Serena:"I am not okay. It's Calem he's been acting like a punk ever since you got here. I'm sick of it."

Ash heard that and got depressed. He knew that Calem was acting like a punk because of him. He kept walking before saying something that stung in his heart

Ash:"Hey Serena, you don't have to talk to me at all. I told you I didn't want to be a problem with your relationship" he then started to walk back to his truck with his head down before he took 5 steps Serena yelled at him.

Serena:"Hey Ash! Don't go! I want to be around me. You make me feel relax. Its not your fault at all. Its Calem. He's jealous for no reason!" she then ran to Ash and gave him a hug. It caught him by surprise but he smiled and returned the hug

Serena:"Like I said, you're a great guy. I want to be your friend. Thank you for helping me out. I don't think Calem would even do what you did. Don't be hard on yourself. Its not your fault I promise. If he won't get over himself I'm gonna have to break up with him."

Ash's heart slipped a beat to that

Ash:"You don't have to go through all that trouble. I just don't want to see you mad or upset"

Serena blushed lightly and smiled, "I can't be when I'm around you. Hey lets go to the mall! I want to go shopping!"

Ash nervously chuckled, "um I'm not the biggest fan when it comes to shopping Serena"

Serena:"Oh don't be a party pooper! Ill make it fun. Trust me! Come on lets go!"

Ash laughed and followed Serena to his truck. They both got in the truck and drove off to the mall. What they didn't know a certain boy was watching them the whole time through the bushes.

The boy: Damn you Ash Ketchum, you will pay for this.....

There's the Chapter! Hope you like it! Like always, leave feed back!