Is This A Date?

It was Saturday morning and everyone was sound asleep, well everyone but Serena. She was wide awake at 9 getting ready to hang out with Ash. She decided to call him to see when she should come over.

Ring ring ring

"Hello?" a drowsy Ash answered.

Serena giggled, "good morning sleepyhead!"

Ash sighed, "Serena why are you always up so early?"

Serena laughed even more, "I don't know! I always get excited when I hang out with you. It is fun!"

Ash sighed even more but quickly changed it to a chuckle, "oh man. Serena you know how to wake someone up do you"

Serena playfully huffed, "well I can always come and throw cold water on you"

Ash instantly jumped," no no. You don't have to do that. I meant it in a good way I promise" he nervously laughed.

Serena giggled, "I know silly, when do you want me to come over?"

Ash:"Um I guess whenever you're ready"

Serena:"Well I am now! See you in a few!"

Ash yelled, "WAIT! I need to take a shower! Wait about 10 mins before you head this way"

Serena laughed, "Alright silly, see you then"

They hung up the phone. With Ash...

Ash:"what time is it?" looks at the clock. "9:30!?! What does she want to do all day? Man girls are crazy"

Ash gets in the shower and takes about 5 minutes. He gets out and dries off. He puts on his normal outfit(xy&z one). He eats some breakfast and now is waiting for Serena. He is watching TV when Gary texted him

Gary: Ashy-boy what's up?

Ash: Not much, waiting for Serena.

Gary: oh man. What are y'all gonna do😉

Ash: go out to town prolly. I don't know yet

Gary: So you're taking here on a date?

Ash: A date? What do you mean?

Gary: Ashy-boy you don't know what a date is?

Ash: No not at all.

Gary: well good thing you have me. A date is where you take a person that you like out somewhere special.

Ash: Oh! What do you mean by liking someone?

Gary: Remember what you said about Serena last week?

Ash: yeah?

Gary: well that is signs that you like her. Hell you might even love her by all means

Ash: I don't know what you mean. She helped me out last night. I was happy about that.

Gary: there ya go! All those thoughts mean that you like her. You said she broke up with Calem right?

Ash: yeah

Gary: perfect! It is definitely a date then

Ash: if you say so Gary, I gotta go. She is here now

Gary: good luck Ashy-boy!😉

Ash just shrugged off the text and went to the door and let Serena in.

Serena:"Hey Ash!"

Ash:"Hey Serena. What are you wanting to do today?"

Serena:"Um I don't know. What movies are playing?"