The Van Allen's vs Bela Talbot

>BAD DAY AT BLACK ROCK<

Later that night they all headed back to the apartment after figuring out that the two men they had a run in with earlier were hired by some girl

Later that night they all headed back to the apartment after figuring out that the two men they had a run in with earlier were hired by some girl. The same girl who had just stolen it back from them. Karoline picked the lock easily and the four of them headed inside quietly, seeing only one of the men from earlier sitting in a chair with a bottle of Tequila and a picture. But, that was to be expected. The man downstairs had told them the other had a fatal accident. The man looked up at their entrance and rolled his eyes. "Oh, man. What do you want?" He looked between the four hunters accusingly.

"Heard about your friend. That's bad luck." Dean told him, they had pretty much figured out that, the short blonde one was the one to touch the Rabbit's Foot.

"Piss off." He bit out.

"We know someone hired you to steal the rabbit's foot. A woman." He looked up at Dean's words, looking like he couldn't care less about the conversation.

"Oh yeah? How do you know that?" He challenged.

"Because she just stole it back from us." Alayna took a step forward, her arms crossed and the man laughed softly to himself.

"Listen, this is ser-" Karoline began, taking a step forward. Her foot caught on a chord, knocking over a CD player and falling into the dresser. She grabbed onto something to brace her fall, unfortunately it was a lamp that she had grabbed, taking the object down with her.

Dean sighed, deeply, peeking back over his shoulder at the blonde, "You okay, babe."

"Just fantastic." Came her sarcastic response. Dean let out another deep sigh and came over to her to help her to her feet.

"We need you to tell us her name." Sam continued for his brother.

"Screw you." His voice never lost it's bitter tone.

"It wasn't a freak accident that killed your partner," Dean continued.

"What?"

"It was the rabbit's foot." The man scoffed, looking at Dean like he was some sort of crazy person.

"You're crazy, man."

"You know I'm not. You saw what happened, what it did. All the flukes, all the luck. When you lose the foot that luck goes sour. That's what killed your friend," The man looked away from Dean, but they could tell he was just one shove away from believing them. "And my girlfriend here is next. And who knows how many more innocent people after that. Now if you don't help us stop this thing, that puts those deaths on your head," The man looked back at Dean then over at the other three, his eyes shining with worry. "Now I can read people ... and I get it. You're a thief, and a scumbag, that's fine. But you're not a killer. Are you?"

"No." The man met Dean's gaze for only a second before dropping his gaze back to the ground and shaking his head timidly.

"Good, now what's her name?" Alayna asked, leaning over slightly so the guy would meet her eyes.