The Van Allen's vs Catherine Pierce

>RED SKY AT MORNING<

Finally they left, heading half an hour down the street to the Galla

Finally they left, heading half an hour down the street to the Galla. They were able to get in easily after Jason had asked Gert for some tickets to help with the case. Dean smirked at the thought, he really gave cougar hound a whole new meaning. He grabbed a glass of champagne off the tray as the waiter walked by, his eyes scanning the crowd for the brunette witch.

Dean glance over at his brother as he came up next to him, "Do you see her?"

"Nope," Sam looked over st his brother silently, frowning in thought, "You're sure you can do this?"

Dean looked at him like he'd gone crazy, "Who are you talking to?"

Sam rolled his eyes at his bravado, "Oh, I had the chance to kill her and I hesitated."

"Well that is the fork in the road between you and me brother," Dean smirked, glancing sideways at his brother and patting his shoulder. "I don't hesitate."

"She looks just like Alayna, Dean, it could happen." Sam shrugged.

"I won't hesitate." Dean cut him off, his voice rough and hard.

Sam glanced at him again, a hand in his suit pants, "Okay."

That's when Jason came rushing over to them, loosening his tie slightly, an anxious look on his face. "How long am I supposed entertain my... date?" He asked, glancing back at Gert who was eyeing him off from across the room.

"As long as it takes," Sam said, shaking his head at him. Gert needed to remain busy as they got the hand and killed Catherine. It was going to be awhile.

"Look, there's security all over this place, all right?" Dean said. "This is an uncrashable party without Gert's invitation, so..."

"We can crash anything, Dean," Sam interrupted and Dean shot him a look before letting it fall to a completely amused one.

"Yeah, I know. But this is easier and it's a lot more entertaining," He said with a grin, wiggling his eyebrows at Jason who just glared back.

"You know there are limits to what I'll do, right?" Jason said, and Dean raised an eyebrow at him.

"Playing hard to get? Cute." He smirked, taking another sip of his drink. "Was there something you wanted to tell us?" Dean asked, remembering the way he'd ran over to them.

Jason nodded, "Bela got the room set up."

"Ill check it out," he patted Sam's shoulder, giving him his glass. "You keep an eye out for Catherine." And with that he left with Jason heading up the stairs to where the room was.

It didn't take long for Sam to spot Catherine out in the crowd. She had her hair straight, half up in a clip. Her lips were coated a deep red to contrast with her black lacey dress.