The Van Allen's vs Goodbye Green Eyes

OH MY GOD! THE LAST CHAPTER IS HERE. WHICH MEANS THAT IN EXACTLY 11 DAYS BOOK FOUR WILL BE UP AND PUBLISHED.

IM SO EXCITED FOR CASTIEL AND SEASON FOUR. THERES GOING TO BE SO MANY PLOT TWISTS AND TURNS AND ROMANCE. NEW ROMANCE OLD ROMANCE. A LOT OF FREAKING ROMANCE.

ANYWAY ENJOY!

A short while later they'd fallen silent again, but Sam seemed a little better for the impromptu Karaoke moment. A siren started out of nowhere and Alayna turned to glance out the back window to see lights swing out on to the road. "We getting pulled over?" Alayna asked. Dean looked out the side view mirror, grimacing. 

"I've got a busted tail-light. It's not like we're in a hurry or nothing." He slowed to a stop and pulled over to the side of the road. Karoline sat up, removing her head from Dean's shoulder while he rolled down the window and pulled the license and registration from the glove box. The police officer walked up to the window, shining his flash light in at them. "Problem officer?" Dean asked.

"Licence and registration, please." he requested, not answering the question. Dean handed him the papers, looking straight ahead.

"Do you realize you have a tail-light out, Mr Hagard?" The officer asked as his face came back into view.

"Yes... yes sir. Uh... you know I've been meaning to... take care of that." Dean said slowly as he turned his head back toward the road, his eyes darting back to the officer. Dean started to explain, "As a matter of fact..." He cut himself off, stopping and flinging open his door, hitting the officer in the stomach with it, rushing at him. 

"Dean!" Sam yelled, but Karoline was right after him. Dean punched the man three times in the face as Sam and Alayna ran around the front to stop him. Karoline took the knife from where it was tucked in Dean's belt and thrust it forward into the jaw of the officer, killing him. The officer fell to the ground and Karoline stood there, panting, her hand on Dean's back, clutching Ruby's knife in the other.

Bobby and Tom pulled up behind the cop car and they both ran over to the four quickly, looking down at the dead police officer at their feet and then up at Dean and Karoline in surprise and shock. "What the Hell happened?" Bobby asked.

"Kari just killed a Demon," Alayna said, looking at the pair of them. "How'd you know?"

"I didn't I just- Dean..." She trailed off, looking up at Dean who was still breathing heavily, looking at the ground.

"I just knew, I could see it's face, It's real face under that one once I got a good look." Dean explained.

"We gotta cover this up," Tom spoke up. "And quick." He drove the car into the trees and wiped his prints off all the places he'd touched while Dean, Sam, and the girls started to cover it over with branches.

"So, what? Now you're seeing demons?" Sam asked, looking at Dean. 

"I've seen all kinds of things lately, but... nothing like this," Dean said and Karoline stopped, looking at him with concern.

"Actually, it's not all that crazy," Bobby said, overhearing the conversation.

"How's it not crazy?" Dean asked, looking over at him.

"Well, you've got, just over five hours to go? You're piercing the veil Dean. You're glimpsing the B side." Bobby explained.

"A little less new age-y please?" Dean asked with a scowl.

"You're almost Hell's bitch," Tom clarified with a shrug. "So you can see Hell's other bitches."

Dean looked at him surprised and then smiled, "Thank you."