The Van Allen's vs Jeremy Frost

"Bobby?" Karoline called out softly into the quiet house, hugging her jacket tighter around herself; how quiet it was, was beginning to get unnerving. She jumped a little when a hand was placed on her shoulder, she spun around and she would have clocked him right in the face if it wasn't for the fact she actually registered who it was. "Dean..." She breathed out in relief, scowling as he chuckled at how spooked she was. "Don't do that."

"Who's out there?" They both straightened up at the sound of Bobby's muffled voice through a door across the room. Karoline hurried over to it, knowing Dean was following. She stopped just before she opened the door when she noticed the long scratch marks that were gouged into the wooden door. 

"Bobby, you in there?" Dean whispered as he tried to door knob.

"Dean?" Bobby asked in disbelief. 

"Yeah. It's me. Open up." Dean said, and Karoline took a step back to allow the older man space to exit. Bobby opened the door, peering out at them.He had scratched across his cheek and nose. Dean and Karoline shared a look, what had done that?

"Hey." Karoline waved, frowning when Bobby moved around them and into the kitchen, scanning the room with paranoid eyes. He was scared. 

"How in the Hell did you find me?" Bobby asked, still looking around at the room.

"We got some Dream Root." Karoline answered

"Dream Root? What?" Karoline's lips pulled into a frown at the pure confusion in the mans eyes. Something was wrong.

"Dr. Gregg, the experiments?" Dean reminded him, but Bobby just frowned at him, clearly not knowing what they were talking about.

"What the Hell are you talking about?" Bobby looked between the two like they were crazy. The lights started to flicker in the hallway and Bobby's eyes widened in pure panic. "Hurry." He alerted them as he scurried back towards the pantry for protection. But, protection from what?

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on?" Dean asked as he and Karoline followed him.

"She's coming." Bobby told them anxiously, glancing back down the hallway like someone could show up at any minute.

"Bobby, you know this is a dream, right?" Karoline looked him right in the eyes. Bobby looked down the hallway then back at her, his eyes were wide and terrified.

"What are you, crazy?" Bobby took a step closer.

"It's a dream, Bobby! None of this is real!" Dean finally snapped, trying to get him to see that none of this was real. A figure appeared at the end of the hallway and Karoline turned to follow Dean's line of sight as he pointed at the woman who was standing there.

"Does that look made-up?" Bobby challenged. Dean turned as well, as the woman approached the three of them. She was wearing a white dress and there was blood dripping down the front of it and smeared on her face. Karoline's attention snapped back to Bobby when the pantry door behind him slammed closed and he tried desperately to yank it back open.

"Bobby, who is that?" Dean asked wearily. 

"She's... She's my wife." Bobby told them, his voice shaking in terror. The woman stared at them, her chest covered in blood from the stab wound. 

"Why Bobby? Why did you do this to me?" She asked in a sickly calm voice that didn't match the look on her face as she followed the three of them as they hurried into the kitchen, trying to get away.

"I'd rather die myself than hurt you." Bobby told her, tears in his eyes as he looked at the woman. 

"But, you did hurt me. You shoved that knife into me. Again and again. You watched me bleed. Watched me die." Her voice rose higher and higher as it lost it's calm tone and became angrier. Dean and Karoline both grabbed at the man's arms as they dragged him away from her.