The Van Allen's vs Ghostfacers... Again

The Morton House. Considered to be one of the most haunted places in america, but only once every four years. February 28th. Dean had insisted on taking up the job since the date was coming up and they wouldn't get another chance for another four years. They had no current leads on where Bela could possibly be with the Colt, so they had this, in the mean time. They pulled up down the street from the house and parked. Karoline came around the back of the car and popped the trunk to grab what she needed before going inside. She stopped when she caught sight of the small ring on her finger, it was a simple silver ring with a flower design, nothing extravagant and she loved it.  

The house was big and cold looking as she collected a couple weapons and her and Alayna's fake badges. There was definitely some movement in the house now. They had swung by not even an hour ago to scope the place out. Alayna came around, pulling her hair up into a ponytail as she did so and raised an eyebrow at her sister. 

"You ready?" Both girls looked back at Dean when he spoke and nodded, Karoline closing the trunk as she did so. 

"We need to get whoever is in there out, and soon." Alayna said, and no one argued. 

"Yeah, let's go." Sam agreed. They crept up to the back door and let themselves in, there was some talking going on in a room nearby and they headed for it, passing through one door and coming into a hallway. they found themselves standing at one end, two guys at the other. 

"Freeze!" Dean boomed and the two figures whirled around as they came into the room with them. "Police officers! Don't move!" The guys panicked, raising their hands in the air and whimpering.

"Alright. Alright. Alright. Take it easy, take it easy." Sam tried to calm the chaos that erupted when Dean had mentioned the words police officer.

"I'm gonna need to see some I.D." Alayna instructed, flashing her light in the shorter, younger one's face. 

They still didn't move and Dean sighed, "Come on! Let's see some ID!" He reiterated at them.

"What- are we under- under arrest?" He stuttered handing Alayna his wallet.

"We're unarmed." The burlier one informed them and Alayna rolled her eyes as they both started freaking out. 

"Mr. Corbett," Alayna read, handing the younger one back his wallet. "What're ya'll doing here?" She looked back up at Corbett who was dressed from head to toe in camouflage with a light attached to the side of his head. He looked like a hunter crossed with a miner with a video camera.

Before he could answer the burlier one spoke up with wide eyes filled with recognition, "I know you."

Alayna studied him for a moment, and her whole face crumbled in annoyance when she realized who that was. Ed Zeddmore from the Hell House hunt. "Shit."

"Yeah, sure you do." Dean cut in when Alayna didn't speak up again. "Give me some identification."

"Yeah, ho-- whoa, hold on a second. I know all of you guys." Dean looked back at Karoline who was frowning at the red head man. "Yeah."

"What?" The younger one looked at Ed completely confused. He, none of them recognized.

"Hellhoundslair.com." Alayna whispered, leaning in for the boys and Karoline to hear her. "The Tulpa in West Texas."

Realization slowly dawned on both Karoline and the boys face. "Holy shit!"

"Son of a-" Dean broke off, running a hand down his face in agitation. He shone the light straight in the redhead's face, and now that he was paying attention he did look familiar. 

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." Karoline said sarcastically, clearly frustrated. 

"Yeah, we're not hellhounds anymore, okay? It didn't test that well." Ed explained to them and Alayna shot him a look, an eyebrow quirked and a hand on her hip. Silently telling him to shut up.