》BOOK 4《

UGH GUYS IM SO READY TO SHARE BOOK FOUR AND CASTIEL WITH YOU! I VE BEEN DYING TO WRITE HIM INTO THIS. HES MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SMOL BEAN. ANYWHOSERS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF BOOK FOUR WILL BE POSTED TONIGHT! YAYA! I CANT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO READ IT. AND HEAR WHAT YALL THINK. FOR NOW, ENJOY THIS PREVIEW.

Dean's back and so are we with book 4!

***

Bobby looked the younger man, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "Dean?"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you." Dean answered with a shrug. Bobby grabbed him tightly in one of his big, bear hugs.

***

Dean approached his little brother cautiously, staring at him. "I know. I look fantastic, huh?" He joked. Sam just stared at him, frowning. Bobby let go of Sam, who now had tears in his own eyes. He looked back at Bobby and then pulled Dean into a hug. Sam finally pulled back, looking Dean up and down.

***

She reached a shaky hand out to touch his chest and the his face, her eyes searching his. "Dean...?" She asked softly.

"Hey, Kare-bear..." He whispered, smiling at her, but not moving to touch her. He didn't want her to react the same way Alayna had. She contemplated what she was seeing, then without warning threw her arms around him, and he wrapped her tightly in his arms. She was laughing and crying at the same time and he just held her, rubbing her back, taking in the warmth of her, the feel of her in his arms.

***

Alayna cleared her throat behind him and he turned to her, she looked at him expectantly and a smirk cracked across his face. "Layna." He wrapped her up in a big hug, earning a laugh.

***

Angels, Demons, Heaven, and Hell, book four has got it all!

***

"What are you?"

"I'm an Angel of the Lord." He said and Karoline shook her head, letting out a humorless laugh.

"Okay..." Her laughter slowly died when he just looked at her confused. "You're being serious."

"Why would I joke about this?" He asked, his serious, confused face never changing.

***

"Getting pretty slick there, Sam," He nodded in appreciation. "You're progressing fast." He smirked and waved at the tall boy.

"Yeah?" He challenged, feeling his rage build up to the point where he wasn't sure he could hold himself back. "You want me to show you personally." He raised a hand, closing his eyes.

"Alright, simmer down tiger," Ruby smirked, leaning against the doorway as she casted a appraising look over him.

***

4 months. 4 months since Dean died.

***

He could barely recognize his own breathing as he lay in the dark, surrounded by a million screaming voices. Flashes of light flared around him and then there was nothing.